We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Champion Announcement: Blue Beetle

Jamie Reyes wandered into a fight between warring super-human gangs and, desperate to escape, stumbled across the object which they were fighting over: a strange blue scarab. The scarab bonded to Jamie and instantly covered his body with battle armor.

Watch his full champion profile here, and discuss this new champion with your fellow protectors below!
    Last edited by Celestrata; 04-15-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    "For hearts long lost and full of fright, / For those alone in blackest night, / Accept our ring and join our fight, / Love conquers all-- with violet light!"

Roles: Jungler, Bruiser, Assassin, occasional Marksman. Mains: Atomic Poison Ivy, Gaslight Catwoman, Atomic Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman Prime, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman.

Re: Champion Announcement: Blue Beetle

Looks pretty cool!
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

As somebody who thinks the Blue Beetle is not cool at all, this looked awesome.

Man...I kinda wish they stopped making champions and just went back and modified the old champions based on what they know now. Other than Nightmare Supermans, these latest skills/ults have been amazing for adding versatility for the heroes. Some of the old champions just look kinda lame in comparison, like Green Lanterns plane.

GL: HA smash you with plane

SS: I can create a manifestation of the predator and have it charge people, leash to others, and attack all nearby targets
    GA: My ult can activate any of my arrow types I want
    Aqua: based on the skill used my ult can change to kill you in so many interesting ways
    BB: Ya, I can turn into a machine gun toting badass or cut you like wolverine

GL: *cries*
    Last edited by hammerreborn; 04-15-2014 at 11:17 AM.
    twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Oh my dayzz he looks like a really fun champion. All those skills oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Man...I kinda wish they stopped making champions and just went back and modified the old champions based on what they know now. Other than Nightmare Supermans, these latest skills/ults have been amazing for adding versatility for the heroes. Some of the old champions just look kinda lame in comparison, like Green Lanterns plane.

GL: HA smash you with plane

SS: I can create a manifestation of the predator and have it charge people, leash to others, and attack all nearby targets
    GA: My ult can activate any of my arrow types I want
    Aqua: based on the skill used my ult can change to kill you in so many interesting ways
    BB: Ya, I can turn into a machine gun toting badass or cut you like wolverine

GL: *cries*
    True, but not every champ is creative/difficult. some players want/need someone who is simple to use. An average player with NMs is not going to do well, but they can do well-ish as GL. the complex champs exist for better players.

Never was a fan of Blue Beetle, but I just threw money at my monitor, did you guys get it?

My favorite champ in LoL was Elise, this seems to be the closest i'm gonna get to her here for now, heh.
    twitch.tv/zlainfury - Usually stream between 7pm and midnight EST.

This hero looks really cool, nice job turbine.

holy cow he looks awesome. A Marksman AND an assassin....I wonder if he is not as strong in either role as the other class members (to balance him) or if the balance is based in the fact that he can't fit both roles at the same time....also interesting that he starts as a marksman until at least lvl 6.

Looks soooooooooo cool! Looking forward to be playing him! Sounds like he s gonna be a tricky one to master though...