June Update, Patch 3: Release Notes
Construct, please load the text file for Patch 3.
- We fixed an issue that may cause a Champion to become stuck if they attempted to use super strength on an object at the same time as another Champion.
- Store: Greek Goddess of War Wonder Woman's wallpaper has been updated to the new version.
- We fixed an issue that could cause some Champions to use a skill without having enough of the required resource (will, rage, etc.)
- We fixed an issue that could cause some sound effects to get stuck on your Champion.
- We fixed an issue that would affect the duration of the empowerment on Psi-Scimitar.
- Fixed a bug that caused modern cars to change color when damaged. Stop chipping off that paint!
- Converted the Holt Holdings Mod on Fragment of Mogo to give +75 Health instead of Attack Armor.
- Matchmaking: We made a few changes to the matchmaking system that should cause it to create matches slightly faster by targeting the player/group who has been in queue for the longest. As always, please give us feedback in the forums!
- The respawn timers on Gotham Divided have been increased after 20 minutes into the match. For the new respawn times, please see IC_Fantus's post in the Development Roadmap forums!
- The movement speed on Drones has been increased from 300 to 320. The Siege Drone's movement speed has been increased from 300 to 318.
- The turrets are now capped at lower levels earlier in the match, making them weaker beyond the 20 minute mark and easier to siege.
- Large Object throw now applies a 20% slow for 2s. Damage decreased from 90 +35/lvl to 75 +20/lvl. AOE size reduced from 300 to 250. Range reduced from 950 to 900.
- Cooldown increased from 360s to 420s. When teleporting to a Turret, Teleport's cooldown is reduced by 120s.
- Deployment range increased from 400 to 500
- Green Arrow's camera charges reduced from 3 to 2.
- Range increased from 300 to 400.
Champion Bug Fixes
- Cyborg -- Fixed an issue that could lead to Cyborg getting into a stuck state.
- Atrocitus -- Fixed an issue that caused game performance to degrade when Atrocitus was healing.
Patch 3 brings a set of targeted changes to Sinestro and Atomic Wonder Woman, as well as quality of life changes for Cyborg, Green Arrow, Atrocitus, and more!
The output value of Atrocitus's passive was a bit lower than we intended and was not rewarding the Atrocitus player who focused on durability and soaking hits for his team.
Red Lantern's Rage
- Added a 1% Bonus Health ratio.
We are increasing Cyborg's base Move Speed and Charged Burst's Slow potency so that he can more effectively secure kills and potentially escape ganks.
Base Move Speed increased from 370 to 375.
- Slow increased from 20% to 25%
- Tooltip has been corrected to state that Charged Burst refreshes the duration of the Tracer Shot mark.
The Micro Cooldown change is meant to improve Green Arrow's fluidity; allowing him to more easily swap stances based on the flow of battle. Additionally, Ballistic Arrow was doing a bit more damage than we wanted and with his overall efficacy improving, needed a reduction.
- Micro cooldown between stance swapping reduced from 1s to .5s
- Damage reduced from 15/45/75/105 to 10/30/50/70.
We are lowering the range on Constrict so locking down a Champion will make him get a bit closer to his target. He is too safely locking down Champions and dealing his full combo with too little risk.
- Range reduced from 575 to 500.
Ham Snack: The intent of this skill was to give Gaslight Joker a potent reward for successfully negating an incoming skill. The long duration and immediate Move Speed made it too easy and thus reduced the value of negating a skill.
- Increase skill cap of Ham Snack -- This skill is meant to provide Gaslight Joker with a potent engage/disengage moment when he successfully negates a skill. The long duration combined with innate Move Speed made it extremely difficult to counter play.
- Health per level reduced from 90.2 to 80
- No longer grants 10% Move Speed while the Skill Shield is active
- Skill Shield duration reduced from 2s to 1s
- Move Speed Bonus reduced from 24/36/48/60% to 20/30/40/50%
Thorn Shield's potency is being brought in-line with other comparable temp health shields.
- Cooldown reduced from 16/14/12/10 to 10s.
- Will Scaling increased from 15% to 17.5%.
Saw Blade: This skill was too weak early and too strong late due to all of its potency being tied to the missing health damage. This change is intended to even out the skills potency so that it is a viable option for single target damage throughout the entire game.
Fear Incarnate: We are reducing the Crowd Control and damage of this skill to make it a little less of a guaranteed kill.
Increase skill cap -- The width/radius of his skills was a little too forgiving, allowing the Sinestro player to be fairly inaccurate and still secure kills. Additionally, the radius on Cull the Weak meant he could fairly easily land a double kill with a single cast.
Reduce hard crowd control -- Sinestro was getting too much out of Fear Incarnate. We are reducing the duration of the Crowd Control and slightly reducing the Damage so that the skill is not a 100% guaranteed kill.
- Missing Health on Saw-blade changed from 7/8/9/10% to 4/6/8/10%.
- Missing Health on Saw-blade no longer scales on Power Damage.
- Increased Range from 800 to 850.
- Increased Base Damage from 65/95/130/165 to 60/110/160/210.
- Increased Damage Ratio from 60% to 75%.
- Cone Width reduced from 60 degrees to 50 degrees.
Cull The Weak
- Damage radius reduced from 250 to 200.
- Stun duration reduced from 1.5s to 1s.
- Fear duration reduced from .75 to .5s.
- Damage reduced from 175/275/375/475 to 175/250/325/400.
This change is meant to give Star Sapphire higher than average Move Speed when she has the crystal attached.
- Base Move Speed increased from 360 to 365.
Atomic Wonder Woman
Atomic Wonder Woman's Move Speed passive wasn't working out that well for her, with the already mobile kit she has. We've changed it to Cooldown Reduction upon reaching full Rev. So, when hitting full Rev, your skills on cooldown will be lowered by X/X/X/Xs, you don't have to stay at full. The more you spam your skills, the lower your cooldowns will be.
Another thing we did is transfer damage from her second Vault activation and put it into her Sweep. We felt the utility on the second Vault should be used more as an escape after getting a kill as opposed to dealing more damage.
- Increase late game potency -- The change to her Passive will help with her late-game output, while also giving back to the Sweep Scaling. CDR is always good to have and it will help her continue to have more rapid output.
- No longer grants Move Speed at full Rev.
- Skill now lowers cooldowns of skills on cooldown when hitting full Rev .25/.5/.75/1s.
- Second Vault does 50% less damage.
- Damage Base increased from 30 to 35.
- Ratio increased from 30% to 40%.
- Duration of Bleed decreased from 5s to 3s (Damage of Bleed is unchanged).
- Cooldown increased from 140 to 145.
Mecha Wonder Woman
Damage per second of this skill was a bit too low, making it a risk proposition for use.
- Damage increased from 240/370/500/630 to 300/430/560/690.
Artifact & Amplifier Balance
With this update, relatively few artifacts are changing. However, for those of you who build attack damage, be sure to check out the changes being made to Huntress' Crossbow and Joe Chill's Revolver below!
This Artifact is getting pumped up with flat Attack Penetation and increased Attack Damage to increase its end game appeal to Assassins. The costs are going up and its top end Cooldown Reduction slightly reduced.
- Tier 1: 15 Attack Damage, 5% Cooldown Reduction, Cost 750.
- Tier 2: 25 Attack Damage, 10 Attack Penetration, 10% Cooldown Reduction, Cost 1000 (1750 total).
- Tier 3: 60 Attack Damage, 20 Attack Penetration, 10% Cooldown Reduction, Cost 1500, (3250 total).
Joe Chill's Revolver
The Revolver is a core Artifact in the builds of nearly all Marksmen, giving an excellent mix of Damage, Critical Chance, and an increase to Critical Damage. However, as the Artifact with the most Attack Damage, it was also appealing to champions pursuing Attack Damage even if they did not focus on basic attacks or want to crit. For this reason, we are bringing down the top end Attack Damage by 10 and also lowering some of its earlier stats to encourage Joe Chill's Revolver to be more of an end game Artifact than one that is always good to pursue early.
- Tier 1: 25 Attack Damage, 10% Critical Chance, Cost 1500.
- Tier 2: 45 Attack Damage, 15% Critical Chance, Cost 1000 (2500 total).
- Tier 3: 55 Attack Damage, 20% Critical Chance, Cost 750 (3250 total).
- Tier 4: 60 Attack Damage, 20% Critical Chance, Deadly 2, Cost 750 (4000 total).
This Artifact is changing to appeal more to Bruisers. It will now offer Attack Armor and Attack Damage, while the Atlantis Aura retains Attack Speed and Attack Lifesteal. Additionally, the Targeting System active Keyword is becoming stronger with its healing scaling off the health of the attacker.
Targeting System: Activate on a target to Slow them by 25% and mark them for 4s. Allies who Basic Attack marked targets are healed 1.5% of that ally's Max Health each hit (60s Cooldown).
Atlantis Aura: 10% Attack Speed (was 15%) and 10% Attack Lifesteal. The Resonant Aura will offer 13% and 13%.
This artifact is undergoing a significant change, also aimed at increasing its appeal to Bruisers. Attack Speed is removed and both Move Speed and Health Regen are added. Also, the Shockwave keyword is increasing its flat splash damage and it scales off Bonus Health. Finally, the Desperate Strength keyword is returning, finding its new home here, on the new and improved Mega Rod.
- Tier 1: 10 Attack Damage, 10 Health Regen per 10s, Shockwave 1, Cost 750
- Tier 2: 25 Attack Damage, 12 Health Regen per 10s, 10 Move Speed, Shockwave 2, Cost 1000 (1750 total)
Tier 3: 40 Attack Damage, 15 Health Regen per 10s, 15 Move Speed, Shockwave 3, Cost 1500 (3250 total)
Shockwave 1: Your Basic Attacks explode, dealing 15 damage + 2% of your Bonus Health to other enemies nearby.
- Shockwave 2: 25 + 4% Bonus Health.
- Shockwave 3: 35 + 6% Bonus Health.
- Shockwave 4: 55 + 8% Bonus Health (available as a Mod).
Desperate Strength: Gain +1 Attack Damage for every 2% Health you are missing.