Protector

After Game Survey Report (Comment Area Needed)

At the end of my games I sometimes get the option to fill out a survey to rate the quality of the game or character that i just played. There needs to be a comments section at the end of it for the reasoning of your ratings. I had a game where I could not move from the platform or participate in the game at all, then after i get a survey to rate the game that i just played. I clicked on poor on almost everything that there was to be asked, but when I reached the bottom there was no area for comments for the reasoning of my rating, so i closed the rating with out submitting or else i would just look like some elitist griefer judging poorly on this potentially amazing game.

Re: After Game Survey Report (Comment Area Needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jepah View Post
    At the end of my games I sometimes get the option to fill out a survey to rate the quality of the game or character that i just played. There needs to be a comments section at the end of it for the reasoning of your ratings. I had a game where I could not move from the platform or participate in the game at all, then after i get a survey to rate the game that i just played. I clicked on poor on almost everything that there was to be asked, but when I reached the bottom there was no area for comments for the reasoning of my rating, so i closed the rating with out submitting or else i would just look like some elitist griefer judging poorly on this potentially amazing game.

Sadly, today the game has experienced some tech issues, with one of the Turbine's IPS, however you can always give your feedback with the link in my siganture.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Re: After Game Survey Report (Comment Area Needed)

I agree 100% with the OP, they are missing out on some really good feedback by not including a comments section. There have been many a time where I would have liked to, at the very least, explain my selections.