Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats wrong with the money!!!!!

Hello people im flemington202, and im a fan of infinite crisis, i think the maps are fun, the gameplays fun, and the champions are fun too. BUT I CANT GET THE CHAMPIONS I WANT.
    I'm a huge batman fan. Before the January patch i had him and he was my favorite, in fact he was also my best. So then the wipe came, and i figured, oh ill just save up and buy him again. Since saving up is not my strongest suit its been taking a while, ESPECIALLY WHEN IM GETTING 33 MERIT PER MATCH AND BATMAN'S 8400 MERIT. ON TOP OF THAT, THE MATCHES TAKE ANYWHERE FROM 16 MINUTES TO ALMOST AN HOUR!!!!!
    I wouldn't have a problem with the match time if i was getting my moneys worth.
    Now you might say, HEY STUPID GET SOME IC COINS AND SHUT UP! Well i like to play my games by unlocking things legitimately. I've talked with people in the comments section of infinite crisis and they have been having the same complaints.
    Turbine please don't turn this awesome game into a scam, AND FIX THIS!

Re: Whats wrong with the money!!!!!

Well, 2 things, play untill you get the champion, i know of people who wanted batman too, and they just played untill they had him.

The other thing is that merit gain will be... lets say better the next update.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

I have unlocked Batman through farming. It was the worst thing I've ever done, and from that point I alway instalock him, my time wasted = no batman for anyone but me....... until I get the next champ I'm grinding for. I just think to myself, "Atleast this is more reasonable than the Marvel Heroes grind'.

It is really bad. In fact, I'd say it's bad enough that many people will flat out not play the game come release because of it. It takes upwards of 100 matches played to unlock most champs(and it could take over 200 matches in some cases), that's just not an acceptable payoff for that kind of game time. Even with a win of the day, these are just way too low. They need to rework the pricing tiers(400, 1500, 3300, 4800, 7000 or something similar) AND increase merit gain for each match.

Every game with a huge license does this. They decide that they have a nice shiny expensive license, so they don't need to be competitive with similar games. If you want to make a game that's going to compete with LoL(which this game copies a huge amount of details from, more so than any other MOBA), then you need to do things better than them(cheaper pricing, LESS grind, smoother mechanics, etc). Not just make it half assed and slap a DC license on it.

As the game is now I can't even get my friends to come play this instead of LoL, and I can't blame them, why would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Apothis View Post
    It takes upwards of 100 matches played to unlock most champs(and it could take over 200 matches in some cases),
    Only 100 matches to unlock a 8400 merit champion, of course I'm including the every 10 levels merit reward. It takes the first 20 level to unlock Batman or Superman.

That is the least of the problems. I cannot understand how a game that does not have 20 champions, does not have a TEAM VS TEAM KILL COUNT in the UI, can focus on skins and bundles. The maps are a bit ugly, the champion models are so low polygon, that the blurriness is brutal. Why should I buy skins in this game? They are all blurry as hell. The game needs to be on medium as it is currently on maximum settings. And please, optimize this game.
    Who in their right mind will buy an expensive PC to play this game. This game has higher requirements than both DOTA 2 and LOL, it looks far worse, it is unfinished, and it doesn't play well.

I'm sorry IC, I've been with you since March 2013 and yet I still claim this game should be in Alpha, not heading towards open beta. Stop focusing on new champions and skins. Fix your core game, make it play and look well, balance what you have, integrate proper systems and features and then, once all this is done, then you can focus on new champions and skins. Making us farm our lives out for champions in a non-finished, non-polished game, won't make us give you money.
    Fix it, balance it and finish it. Once you do it, we will gladly consume your product and pay for skins and champions.

Best regards
    YamiRaziel

I feel they should just add a bundle to the store that lets people get both batman and superman. Don't make the bundle expensive either. That way a lot of new players, who I take it would want one of them, can get the bundle if they have the money. I generally think the more accessible something is the more money you make, so I think it be a smart thing to do.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Im glad that they are fixing this in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    I have unlocked Batman through farming. It was the worst thing I've ever done,
    You must have lived a good life, my friend =)

I admit that I bought the elite Founder's pack...mostly because I can. I'm older and have the ability to support the game in this regard. I DID spend merit on Mech WW as well as Star Sapphire (I stupidly used CC on Superman....should have just used merit), and granted it IS a long road, but it has to be tough enough so you now consider buying coins. If we all tried to go the merit route, the game would shut down.

I am curious, how many games does it take to earn a new LoL champion? I haven't played in ages....I would asusme it would be similar, though it sounds like merit increases are coming so maybe this will all work out =)

Quote Originally Posted by YamiRaziel View Post
    the champion models are so low polygon, that the blurriness is brutal. Why should I buy skins in this game? They are all blurry as hell.
    I see you mention this a lot in your forum posts, but it doesn't appear to be a widespread issue that others are constantly posting/agreeing about. Maybe there's a bug with the game with your particular computer or graphics settings? Please please send in a bug report with your system info and even a screenshot if you can manage it, and what you've been seeing, so the dev team can actually look at it and hopefully be able to help you and anyone else who sees things as blurry. I'm sure they aren't testing on infinite configurations of computers, so the reports are the best way to get the game fixed.