This is just sad

i joined IC not too long ago after playing LoL for over 3 years, and i really do love IC, its a fun MOBA. And every single day i have tried queuing for Coast City Marina but with no luck... im really interested in it and would love to try it out for real instead of watching youtube videos about it, but no matter how long i queue i just can't find a game. Why is it that no one play it anymore? as far as i have heard it used to be the thing you did always play. Hopefully on the 14th all the new players that will come for the open beta will start playing it.

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

Re: This is just sad

Most of the people play in both gotham, but there is a night game in cc with dycer if im not wrong, you can try add him or something... i used to play a lot there in cc. I used to main GL there but, things got laggier and i stop playing there.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbsan View Post
    i joined IC not too long ago after playing LoL for over 3 years, and i really do love IC, its a fun MOBA. And every single day i have tried queuing for Coast City Marina but with no luck... im really interested in it and would love to try it out for real instead of watching youtube videos about it, but no matter how long i queue i just can't find a game. Why is it that no one play it anymore? as far as i have heard it used to be the thing you did always play. Hopefully on the 14th all the new players that will come for the open beta will start playing it.

The majority of players playing CC at the time were LoL players, they have now moved on to Gotham Divided. In my opinion Coast City is harder than Gotham Divided cause of the random ganks and the elites and the huge level gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    The majority of players playing CC at the time were LoL players, they have now moved on to Gotham Divided. In my opinion Coast City is harder than Gotham Divided cause of the random ganks and the elites and the huge level gaps.
    After playing LoL for 3 years Gotham Divided is nothing special, it still is fun, of course, i play it every single day with my friends but it would still be nice to try out CC and learn the meta there.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

It's a real shame for sure.
    If when the game goes into open beta and it still gets no players I hope we can organise some sort of CC night where we all just get together and play CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbsan View Post
    After playing LoL for 3 years Gotham Divided is nothing special, it still is fun, of course, i play it every single day with my friends but it would still be nice to try out CC and learn the meta there.
    The CC meta was gospel and if you didn't follow it you'd know you would lose. I'd like to think that GD is the lane friendly map compared to the meta at CC.

As 4surface mentioned, the meta for CC was 1 top, 2 bot, 2 jung with not much room for flexibility. It didn't automatically mean that you would lose, but it was the best course of action to be able to level up. A bad early-game farm with any Champ could leave you a few thousand gold and levels behind. Coming back from that is next to impossible, because you are already at a disadvantage during the inevitable team fights that happen for the third relay and the DDD.

It's a fun map sometimes, but I never got into it as much because the jungle was somewhat limiting. I like that I can be greedy and take the entire jungle, and all of the ganks that go with it, on GD.

Don't get the wrong impression because I do enjoy CC, and with the most recent changes to make team fights happen more frequently, it became more appealing to me. But with the pure PvP of GH, combined with the solo jungle, solo gank playstyle offered by GD, it's hard for me to want to play CC.

Maybe I'll make another account and not care and just go hog wild in the jungle with everyone.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Don't forget that protecting elites and raider stuff. If you couldn't protect them and they got the first raider it was pretty hard to just 3v4.

Community Advocate PeterPlatinum's Avatar

My understanding is that CC is going to be the practice map...maybe that will encourage new players to stay there due to familiarity?
    Former webmaster of Justice League Infinite. Tastiest Bait NA. Follow me on Twitter @Peter_Platinum for the newest champion and costume sales every Wednesday!

------

Booster Gold: Let me be perfectly clear: I have never, ever let my name or likeness be used to sell adult diapers.
    — Dan Jurgens, Justice League International #1 (2011)

Green Lantern: Barry...Did you...shoot him in the crotch?
    The Flash: Well, that's where the ring said his weakness was.
    Green Lantern: Nice.
    — Brian Buccellato, The Flash Annual #2 (2013)

Like MrLucho said, I run nightly games in Coast City. Often we get to fire off 2 or 3 before it is time for me to retire at night. 8:30pm Est is the nightly estimated start time. Some nights we fill in a couple of min, so people still want to play it. A lot of the issues come from the solo queue where you can end up with horrible teams, or my favorite, the 4 brand new guys on your team.

I run them both for fun, and as an educational means. You can practice, test out builds, and play without worrying about ragers. Add me in-game, and I'll shoot an invite when I launch.

And yes, if there is enough people online and interested, I run them earlier in the day too.
    Dycer's Final Event!

I am doing a giveaway for IC players migrating to Smite!

I am on Twitter @TheDycer

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!