Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash is OP

Flash is OP

Here is a game where flash single handily won his team the game despite our team attempting to counter build him. He would be constantly single handily killing our team despite all the power armour we built.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps07338b9b.png

At the end my teammates sold there power armour since it wasn't having any effect.
    Last edited by Necronsis; 03-11-2014 at 04:24 AM.

Re: Flash is OP

Yeah, I know flash could be annoying and carry the game if fed but like many other champion who get fed could too (coming from someone who did have been in a team destroyed by one flash). It isn't a criticism but I doubt that the screen shot is enough to prove a champion is op. Many says flash has a slow early game before reaching that spike of power and it is true from what I saw. He will generally ditch in and out taking you guys out one by one. Your team had no hard CC vital to stop a flash because your superman was afk it seems.

Opus correction, you did have nightmare batman kilt to stun him but unfortunately, you gotta kill this flash twice due to his itemization. And only star saphire did have a ton of power armor too. A shame she wasn't a wonder woman prime cause the whole team was too squishy making it assassin dreams come true.

i have never had any problems with beating a flash and i dont really find him that OP. Use all your CC on him and it shouldnt be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronsis View Post
    Here is a game where flash single handily won his team the game despite our team attempting to counter build him. He would be constantly single handily killing our team despite all the power armour we built.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps07338b9b.png

At the end my teammates sold there power armour since it wasn't having any effect.
    Lets ignore that you had an AFK, yeah.
    Problem is, it doesnt matter how much Power Armor you build if you lack the damage to kill him. A Nightmare Batman ult should give you enough time to focus him down, and if not Star Saphire Ult after his ult should have finished the job (Flash can't Q when rooted). Instead of Beowulf your Cyborg should have built Ra's al Ghul.

Hmmm, a pro gamer with a 12K gold advantage. Yes, this is proof that Flash is clearly broken. There is nothing wrong with Flash and he is pathetically easy to stop, especially early-game. I had a game last night where a cople of players on my team fed, and it was all I could do to go even. It's weird how that gold advantage works.

Thank you for providing a screenshot to prove what I have been saying every single time this argument comes up. You can't feed ANY Champ like that and expect them to do poorly. I had a game two days ago where I went 31/1 with Bat Prime and most people think he is either balanced or a bit UP. I did so well precisely because I had a large gold advantage.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

The only thing silly about Flash I feel at the moment is that his E slows you if he passes through you. Considering Pandora's Box and Atlantean Royal Seal are common items are him, it makes him pretty much inescapable for everyone except Catwoman.

As others have pointed out...you probably could have just coordinated better on top of you guys having an afk. Not really an ideal showcasing of how bull**** a character can be.

He single handily won the game. None of his teammates really did anything. Are you saying that he can't be counter build? If I counter build a champion I should be able to defeat them, that is the point of counter building. Our cyborg was also fed and even he couldn't do anything to flash. NM Batman can't ult him when flash uses his ult (which kills half the team including NM batman). The amount of damage he does is insane. Even with a ton of power armour and health he killed me in two or three hits.

@Xoulrath, can your batman prime kill 4 characters single handily all at the same time when the enemy team also has someone who is fed and are counter building you? Also this isn't a one time thing, give me a few more days and I'll start posting more screen shots, cause I see flash constantly doing this.

While this screenshot is maybe not the best example of showing if flash is op or not, I do tend to think at least for GH he is on the strong side. The he is easy to beat just CC argument is weak in my opinion. Anyone can be CCed to death and kill. Also any good assassin should know not to go in before all the major CC threats have been used. I don't see this any different then playing Kat in LOL. She is countered by CC, but if the enemy team uses it all it's really hard to stop her. Plus remember IC CC is a lot different from other mobas.

I think it's more along the lines that you were playing against one of the better players out there.