Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash is OP

Providing Harmony

Re: Flash is OP

Sacrifice PD for pen? After you get Starheart most PD items are around 50 PD like the Book of Eternity, with Fatalities and a charged Abin Sur's the main exceptions. Oh and maybe Helm of Fate.

Also earlier I was Aegis 4 + Diamond 2 WW during my ult (+50% all armours) and flash still killed me with one rotation. (Edit: and I did NOT sit in his ult for longer than 2 seconds, in particular I avoided the detonation.)
    Last edited by Volandum; 03-21-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    Sacrifice PD for pen? After you get Starheart most PD items are around 50 PD like the Book of Eternity, with Fatalities and a charged Abin Sur's the main exceptions. Oh and maybe Helm of Fate.

Also earlier I was Aegis 4 + Diamond 2 WW during my ult (+50% all armours) and flash still killed me with one rotation.

Mirror Master Prism and Spear of Destiny was what you were missing.

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    Flash is fine, like Dzark said if you build armor, flash must sacrifice pd for pen. Just wait for a GH draft and then you can ban flash all day and all night.
    Doesn't this just reinforce the idea that Flash's balance curve is skewed on Gotham Heights? If we have to wait for a draft mode to inevitably ban him, then that means on that specific game mode he is too powerful to be seen in normal play. Even still I think Flash can get a bit out of control on Gotham Divided just the same, the only saving grace being the weak early game in comparison to GH where he's just guaranteed to snowball.

All the power armor in the world also loses to The Book of Eternity which gives flat PA pen. Which also gives power damage anyway, so it's not like he's losing out on "PD for Pen" by making him go this route.
    Last edited by TeaSeeOh; 03-21-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Providing Harmony

Not if I want to tank a 3 attack damage champ team with multiple carries I'm not. If they have at least 3 high damage champs "cc and focus" isn't going to stop them all, and even saving enough cc (which is fairly sparse in this game, remember) to zone out the flash is much easier said than done.

Joining Harmony

And as I said in the other thread, what exactly is the Flash's team doing? Sitting on the bleachers watching him try to 1v5 your team?

I already sent my feedback about several things, including Flash balance, to IC support (as it was said). Keeping it short here: I think Flash damage is a little too high - he should be rather a kind of DPS while he pretty much burst people down. Not talking about specify player but about majority of `Flashes` I have seen around.

flash is great at destroying new players(reminds me of blood hunter from Hon). He's an assassin. Assassins destroy people, especially when they are fed. I see no difference between any of the assassins, they are all op when fed.

Quote Originally Posted by ubaoski View Post
    flash is great at destroying new players(reminds me of blood hunter from Hon). He's an assassin. Assassins destroy people, especially when they are fed. I see no difference between any of the assassins, they are all op when fed.
    The difference is that those very same assassins specialize in single target damage with relatively high cooldowns. Flash can hit entire teams with his ult, multiple people with his Q, and his W is on a VERY short cooldown.

Something has to give, in particular the cooldown on his W.

Yea agreed, flash is pointlessly OP, he can avoid and escape any situation instantly without the need of support, Batman+Nightmare batman + Batarangs + Snares +Zatana's Stolen Power Slowdown and the ****** still gets away. For anyone Arguing the point that "Its the flash of course he can escape anything". Then lets see Superman who is indistructable without Kryptonite and Instant KO'd by Shazam, Batman who can never lose and has access to every stolen power in the game at once, And Aquaman Jumping from one area of the map to another...

Flash is supposed to be fast, but within the scope of gameplay and balance, its an understandable overbuff, but when you have characters like Batman who 2 of his skills are pointless in most situations, it allows characters like flash to become too abusable in EVERY situation, seen too many Flash characters carry their entire team ,and capture all bases and score most kills at once as if the opposing team doesn't matter. Please understand thats just not normal for any character.
    If You Would Like Help With Anything
    Add me as a friend, Nenilai In game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notable Player: Mr_Lucho (The First Advocate, he is to us as Kickass is to street heroes, friend this guy)
    Awesome Dev: IC_Celestrata (One of the coolest devs and just an inspirational person, she knows everything o_o)
    - Advocate Team -
    Here to answer questions you may have:
    BertRaccoon, BuddahMonk, Bladelordcal, Cates, Chronolinq, CH4_BrianFantana, CH4_Ron-Burgundy, C.Mystagen, Dage, F3_KTPearee, Gogollum, H2k_tSpark, Internettoughguy, Kuzon, Milutin, MrLucho, Nenilai, Nickthedevil, Paradigm, PeterPlatinum, Sacrilege, SicK.Kuma, TFX-Kirr, TgW_AgentX
    --------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok...Formorrow Sur!

Learn how to play the game and stop crying because you fed an Assassin. Flash isn't this indestructable force that some of you make him out to be.

He has been nerfed several times, and he is in a nice spot balance-wise, for what he is intended to do. Stop coming into this thread with your overdone hyperbole about him escaping from 10 different types of CC all applied at once because it isn't happening. I get locked down by all types of cc and die because of it on a regular basis. When I am able to escape, it's because I made sure that I have my Q up, and I make sure to watch out for cc.

Flash is pathetically easy to kill early, barely a threat mid, and only comes into his own after about 8-10K gold and past level 10. As far as him one-shotting people with his ult, if this is happening, then someone fed the Assassin. Don't stand in the fire.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"