Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash is OP

Joining Harmony

Re: Flash is OP

Am I the only one who thinks that's an odd line of reasoning? "Don't feed the assassins. You know, the one's whose very kits are specialized and designed to get them fed".

Quote Originally Posted by DarkwingGT View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that's an odd line of reasoning? "Don't feed the assassins. You know, the one's whose very kits are specialized and designed to get them fed".
    Well, in a normal game with experienced people. Assassins generally battle each other via counter-jungling or try to take each other out before a team fight. I cannot speak of Flash in GH, but team composition is huge in GD. The games in which I get a crazy amount of kills are only the ones where the other team did not consider having a balanced team or is filled with new players(mmr should fix this). Often times people will push the lane more than they should and leave themselves open to attack. So, if you are auto attacking the lane and complaining about being ganked by an assassin, you brought it upon yourself.
    Last edited by ubaoski; 03-24-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ubaoski View Post
    Well, in a normal game with experienced people. Assassins generally battle each other via counter-jungling or try to take each other out before a team fight. I cannot speak of Flash in GH, but team composition is huge in GD. The games in which I get a crazy amount of kills is only where the other team did not consider having a balanced team or is filled with new players(mmr should fix this). Often times people will push the lane more than they should and leave themselves open to attack. So, if you are auto attacking the lane and complaining about being ganked by an assassin, you brought it upon yourself.
    Assassins can also jungle really well for the most part, and the jungle in GD is literally 90% of the map. It just makes assassins to good.

Protector

GH is all about teamfighting, and team compositions are vital and generally well balanced with bulk, CC, ranged damage, a mix of damage etc. This does NOT keep Flash under control in the least. Nor does hiding under a tower - remember that Flash's ult is basically big enough to make everyone scatter off a tower and be easy pickings, as well as negate incoming damage. I have seen Flashes (and done it myself) even avoid death to one or multiple hits from the base turret (doing 800 irreducible damage each) with the ultimate, something no other champion can do. I mean there a scale of overextension, and there's dying to a fountain dive without retribution which is pretty much on the other end of that scale.
    Last edited by Volandum; 03-24-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
    Assassins can also jungle really well for the most part, and the jungle in GD is literally 90% of the map. It just makes assassins to good.
    The ganking in the laning phase is very obvious though

Strange topic... almost everone whines. my 2 cents
    On GH - flash is realy overpowered rain of gold and his scaling makes him nearly uncounterable - to counter him team must use almost all of its resources to crush Flash
    On GD - when on lane flash is relatively weak early and mid game if somone fed him than gg,
    Jungling flash is bit harder to counter but its possible some cameras, and teleport to countergank him and its realy OK.
    In my humble opinions - GasCat and NMbat are more powerfull than Flash due to better early and mid game slightly weaker endgame doestnt realy matter.

That ****ing NM batman ult breaks this game, it's the only CC in the entire game.

That ****ing NM batman ult breaks this game, it's the only CC in the entire game.
    Only cc in the entire game? Doubtful. Stpo bringing your garbage LoL thought process over here and learn to play this game.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Only cc in the entire game? Doubtful. Stpo bringing your garbage LoL thought process over here and learn to play this game.
    I don't play LoL but ok. Yes it is, it's the only stun in the entire game that does damage.

Yes it is, it's the only stun in the entire game that does damage.
    **popcorn**
    twitch.tv/pillatypus