Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Flash is OP

Re: Flash is OP

Quote Originally Posted by coL_Pillatypus View Post
    **popcorn**
    Good stun, the only good stun that has crazy ratios.

Quote Originally Posted by coL_Pillatypus View Post
    **popcorn**
    I want some.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

The same way people learned how to get good with him people will learn how to counter play him. Give it some time and don't despair, we must believe.
    Playing @InfiniteCrisis with viewers. IC Coins giveaway every weekend PMish PST www.twitch.tv/kuwagtx
    YouTube - http://goo.gl/zFWkHf
    Please follow me on Twitter and let me know whats good! http://twitter.com/Kuwagtx

Quote Originally Posted by KuwaGTX View Post
    The same way people learned how to get good with him people will learn how to counter play him. Give it some time and don't despair, we must believe.
    This. I don't know if it's just me, but I can feel when Flash is going to try and juke me and I'm like ah nah your time is up!

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    This. I don't know if it's just me, but I can feel when Flash is going to try and juke me and I'm like ah nah your time is up!
    It's not just you. You play Flash enough to know how to counter-play him. That's why I don't think that he's OP in the least. He's actually quite easy to stop.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Pro tip: if he's walking around you he's waiting for his Q cd to go away.

When you see him u take him down first. Running doesn't help 99% of the time. DD' E, robin' Q and Supes' E overrides flash's Q.

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    Pro tip: if he's walking around you he's waiting for his Q cd to go away.

When you see him u take him down first. Running doesn't help 99% of the time. DD' E, robin' Q and Supes' E overrides flash's Q.
    So does Batman's W, Joker's Q, and there may be another one or two that I'm missing off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    So does Batman's W, Joker's Q, and there may be another one or two that I'm missing off the top of my head.
    He has so many counters but yet still "op"

Thread should have just been titled Bluefreeze is OP
    twitch.tv/pillatypus

Protector

The biggest issue with Flash is the blue scarab. Since it applies 10+20% of PD (with mod) on auto attacks, and Flash can almost instantly do 4 auto attacks which also do extra damage on his W, he can easily do close to 1000 damage with just his W late game... I suggest Flash gets a new W, because it's very hard to balance this stuff out and keep his core play style (hit & run) intact.

For an non-skillshot, low-cooldown ability that is close to unstoppable, it does too much damage .