Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Flash is OP

Protector

Re: Flash is OP

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    He has so many counters but yet still "op"
    Yeah so? MWW was OP and had no utility elements in her kit except her escape, and was much easier to lock down and/or kill.

Quote Originally Posted by coL_Pillatypus View Post
    Thread should have just been titled Bluefreeze is OP
    QFT.

10char
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Don't really have too many issues with the flash, since I play a tank but I do see too many flash players having massive kills and almost no losses... not saying he's overpowered but maybe he's just easiest champion to win with and too many others are buggy or skills don't have simple uses like becoming invincible and killing a large radius of players like the flash can..
    Please add Starfire as a character...

Team work can beat flash every time. At least the hights. Flash weakness has been every tank and tank hybrid (Like superman or Doomsday) Eatch tank has a chase or stun or slow. Sart running your team with at least 2 tanks or one tank and a hybrid. Early game top lane have tanks focus on flash and keep him in close enough for a quick gank to were he wont join another group fight till he heals up. If bottem lane swap a tank with who ever is bottem lane. Flash would not effect tanks if done right and the tank will win EVERY 1Vs1.

Mid game keep the same idea and late game keep the same idea. Game won depending on the rest of them performence.

I main Flash, here's my thoughts on the matter. Note that I mostly play GD.

Flash is indeed a weird champ. The problem with him is he literally relies on one skill for all of his damage(of course I'm referring to his W, F=MA). His Q, Flash Attack, is great and an important part of his kit, but you would never level it before W. His passive is okay, but barely worth upgrading over his E, and it just doesn't really flow well with his kit(if it wasn't for his ult, it would be useless on him honestly). His E is just a huge waste of a skill. I could take one point in it and never max it(just leave my extra points unspent at 19) and I wouldn't even notice the difference.

So the problem is, Flash is a one trick pony. If you nerf his W, he'll be useless(and his early game will be pathetic to say the least). I think the only way to fix Flash is by reworking his skills entirely. It's a lot of work, but it's completely necessary in my opinion. Otherwise people will either complain that Flash is OP, or that he's useless and boring. Here's an idea of what I think would put Flash in an acceptable place.

Passive: Speed Force
    Flash gains move speed based on a % of his bonus power damage, and bonus power damage based on his extra move speed. Passive does not stack with itself.
    Move Speed: 3%, 4%, 5%, 6%
    Power Damage: 70%, 80%, 90%, 100%

Q: Flash Attack
    Left the same.

W: F=MA
    Flash gains passive attack speed and does bonus power damage with each basic attack. Activating this skill doubles these bonuses for 4 seconds. This skills passive is turned off when on cooldown.
    Attack Speed: 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%
    Power Damage: 10, 15, 20, 25 (+20% Power Damage)
    Cooldown: 14, 13, 12, 11

E: Speed Storm(moved)
    Flash becomes untargetable while running in a circle around the area for 1 seconds. At the end of this skill, all enemies in the circle are knocked down and dealt power damage. (Note: much smaller area of effect than the current version)
    Power Damage: 50, 70, 90, 110 (+60% Power Damage)
    Cooldown: 16, 14, 12, 10

R: Race Around the World
    After channeling for 3 seconds, Flash becomes untargetable and is immune to damage while he races across the map in a straight line(returning to his start point at the end of the animation), dealing power damage to each champ he hits along the way. While channeling, the floor is highlighter along flashes path.
    Power Damage: 200, 280, 360, 440
    Cooldown: 120, 105, 90, 75

Since early beta I've said that Flash's ult should be a horizontal pantheon ult. I can see it now, he does that goofy arm and leg pose before he starts his current ult for like 1-1.5 seconds then does an instant speed dash across the map, leaving a burning DoT trail behind him and dealing dmg and a knock up in an AoE when he reaches his target.

Very similar to your idea, Apothis.

I have always wanted flash to have a global skill shot in a small line. I don't feel like im playing the flash when I play him.

R: Race Around the World
    After channeling for 3 seconds, Flash becomes untargetable and is immune to damage while he races across the map in a straight line(returning to his start point at the end of the animation), dealing power damage to each champ he hits along the way. While channeling, the floor is highlighter along flashes path.
    Minor problem with this. The maps or sectors where we play are isolated areas in the Bleed, we are not in the Earth so running in a straight line to the starting point is technically impossible.
    Last edited by unilordx; 03-28-2014 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unilordx View Post
    Minor problem with this. The maps or sectors where we play are isolated areas in the Bleed, we are not in the Earth so running in a straight line to the starting point is technically impossible.
    Really..... you gotta be "that guy". Flash has out run death, anything is possible for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Apothis View Post
    The problem with him is he literally relies on one skill for all of his damage(of course I'm referring to his W, F=MA). His Q, Flash Attack, is great and an important part of his kit, but you would never level it before W.
    I always level Q before W. It kills the jungle creeps faster while draining less Will.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"