Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Last words to Coast City

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    The temporary closure is for people on all the servers to focus on the rest of the maps. They want people to test GD draft, GH ranking and so on. I personally don't have a problem firing off a custom or two nightly, or even in the afternoon. I'd get more in, but I am running special training courses very early in the morning for awhile yet. If you want to get in, follow the info here: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-Nightly-Games. Even Pros and Devs show up to partake in the fun. And the only rule is to be a decent person. We can teach you how to play, it's no big deal. In fact I might make a habit of running practice groups for new guys too.

Now if you may stop your trolling, and participate in the resurgence of your favorite map, we will all be grateful. Once the focus testing is over, Coast City will be back up, but once again you won't queue for it, and just complain about the lack of players.

P.S. Celestrata, do you mind sticking my Coast City game somewhere where I don't have to keep bumping it past trolls/negative players for people to see it. The group is getting larger, but the new/newish population is still rather low. And those are the people I send invites out to first (after I get a couple of "captains") when I start the match lobby.
    Normally we don't sticky, however, because the Coast City groups are popular, it has been stuck.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Last words to Coast City

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Normally we don't sticky, however, because the Coast City groups are popular, it has been stuck.
    Thank you very much.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!