Protector

Gotham Divided Raider beacon.

So I was playing a game as Aquaman yesterday on Gotham Divided, and me and my team did the Raider. When you kill that guy, a large truevision tower drops as a beacon. However, I was standing in the centre of the entrace to the Raider pit, exactly where the beacon spawns. When we killed it, the beacon spawned right inside of me and I was frozen in place until someone picked it up. I tried using my gap-closer (E) on aquaman and thankfully that got me un-stuck.

So please make the raider beacon not spawn inside a player when that player is in the exact place the beacon spawns in. If there was an enemy team nearby that tried to engage on us, and I didn't have a dash, I would've been toast .

Turbine Customer Support IC_Bulwark's Avatar

Re: Gotham Divided Raider beacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Reason_Joekel View Post
    So I was playing a game as Aquaman yesterday on Gotham Divided, and me and my team did the Raider. When you kill that guy, a large truevision tower drops as a beacon. However, I was standing in the centre of the entrace to the Raider pit, exactly where the beacon spawns. When we killed it, the beacon spawned right inside of me and I was frozen in place until someone picked it up. I tried using my gap-closer (E) on aquaman and thankfully that got me un-stuck.

So please make the raider beacon not spawn inside a player when that player is in the exact place the beacon spawns in. If there was an enemy team nearby that tried to engage on us, and I didn't have a dash, I would've been toast .
    Thanks for the bug report. I'll send it over to QA for review.
    Infinite Crisis Support Page and FAQ
    855-WBGAMES (2pm - 6pm EST Monday - Friday)
    Follow me on Twitter @IC_Bulwark

-Bulwark

I can confirm this is not a one time occurrence. I've seen this happen to people on my team albeit rarely.
    - Krypton is for Lovers -
    TgW: Templar Gaming: Wreckless

Have had this happen to me about 8 or more times as nmbats and usually soloing raider. It could have just been standing where the beacon drops. Good to know.