Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stolen Power Throw

Why is it that you can't throw enemy minions like you can consume them but are unable to pick one up and toss it at you opponent. Now i'm not unreasonable I understand that throwing a full health minion only for it to be destroyed is a little unfair seeing as consume doesn't straight kill minions after a certain point. In order to make this a little more fair why not make the throw to only work on half health minions, only work on the smaller minions(without stars) or when throwing a minion they become an environmental hazard and not give gold.

I personally would love to see this aspect be added into the game and I know that there will be trial and error on this subject as with most but it could be an exciting and riveting addition to the game.

Re: Stolen Power Throw

This is the coolest idea I've ever read about on the forums.

Actually, I like the idea of being able to throw enemy minions with super strength! It would give it more useability on CC and GD for laners, and allow there to always be some ammunition for the power; as far as I've seen the cars eventually are used up (and though I prefer meteors for the knockup anyway, you have to leave lane for them). This would give more flexibility to the power and VASTLY increase the superhero feel with being able to lift and toss enemies.

i agree this is a good idea and would love to see this happen

The Super Strength is only for enviromental objects, for some reason i don't like the idea, there is something in there that doesn't meet my "i agree" requirements.just giving my opinion.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony

I like it

I would love to see this idea in the game!
    Hi protectors! Feel free to add me to friends if you want it!

Quote Originally Posted by dotstar View Post
    Why is it that you can't throw enemy minions like you can consume them but are unable to pick one up and toss it at you opponent. Now i'm not unreasonable I understand that throwing a full health minion only for it to be destroyed is a little unfair seeing as consume doesn't straight kill minions after a certain point. In order to make this a little more fair why not make the throw to only work on half health minions, only work on the smaller minions(without stars) or when throwing a minion they become an environmental hazard and not give gold.

I personally would love to see this aspect be added into the game and I know that there will be trial and error on this subject as with most but it could be an exciting and riveting addition to the game.
    Or just not kill the minion straight out after throwing him.
    "When the odds are impossible... do the impossible." -Superman, Action Comics 14 (New 52)

The biggest problem I have with SS is running out of ammo, and I love this idea. Good thinking!

i never got around using it does anyone here know how can i throw after i pick up ? since the skill goes cooldown after i pick up but i have no idea how to throw after i pick it up