Coast City "Practice Map"

Great idea to have implemented guys and thank you so much for doing it!

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum.... But my major problem with this Practice mode... it needs computer controlled AI champions on the other team (easy / normal / hard mode option maybe) as a lot of champions you can't really get a feel for how they play without having to interact and try and counter enemies.

The thing I find most frustrating about this game is that a lot of the hardcore gamers from other MOBA's have moved over here now and rage at you if you don't know how to play your role or your champion in Gotham Divided.. and expect you to go learn how to play on Gotham Heights.. which is a completely different style of map and way you play the game anyway.. and all the reading and youtube videos in the world won't prepare you for how to react in a real situation in Gotham Divided.

I mean I know how to lane.. and the mechanics of how the game works.. but I need an environment to hone my skills on a particular champion or role and how they interact with enemy champions and team members alike.

Heck.. even a 9 player AI practice game.. where you're the only one player controlled and everything else is on easy / normal / hard mode.

*shrug* I don't know.. I love the game.. I love the characters.. but just need to be able to bridge that experience gap without getting raged at constantly.

Maybe a 'Pro-player sponsorship program' could be another idea? ;P
    "People of magic should never be required to wait." -- Zatanna Zatara
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Re: Coast City "Practice Map"

It's going to take some time before they implement bots into the practice map. They are "working on it", but who knows when it will actually show up.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLMATiK View Post
    It's going to take some time before they implement bots into the practice map. They are "working on it", but who knows when it will actually show up.
    And I appreciate that iLLMATiK. And I know it's not going to be something easily brought in either.. but I know a number of players who are in the same boat as me so just trying to offer constructive criticism and let them know why we want this.. not just demand stuff and who knows.. it might spawn something even better than what we're asking for!
    "People of magic should never be required to wait." -- Zatanna Zatara
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

SO i tried it yersterday, and due to my internet connectiong bothering me, couldn't enjoy much, it's bit bored without champions to hit, but still cool when junlging, and new people going there and heading to turrets witout someone telling them to "unisntal nooob ya suecker" it's nice, yeah GJ turbine!
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

I was wondering when Coast City is going to be accessable for normal online Matches,
    because I really like this map, but it`s only available for custom matches.
    Do you plan to make it playable for normal online matches?

You should search around the forum more before posting.

As far as I've seen, and this is something someone posted today, they're going to bring CC back to que'ability once they finish getting testing Gotham Divided. Because it's a new map they need a lot of data on it. I'm not sure if that's true but it sounds right. I've also heard that CC just wasn't ready for match making yet.

Just keep playing and adding friends. Then just invite them all to a CC match. I'm always down when I'm online. Add me "Attraxi"