Considering Harmony

Dear Turbine Devs Please Read(Map Feedback)

I wanna Thank You for your hard Work on IC, i love the game and will for sometime, i know it

I previously started MOBA's in Open Beta of League of Legends, I also tried Heroes of Newerth and DOTA2, i Think i am the Kind of Fan you are looking for by that i mean Fans like me, your game Appeals to me for the same reason i played LOL instead of newrth or DOTA2, LOL had a 3v3 Map shortly after Beta........wow Shocker huh? people play LOL for the 3v3 map and Dominion? or was it because LOL gave us those options? yes there is a huge base of players who just love picking on the bad players and play match after match of the same map. but then there are fans who don't like DOTA because of that, notice how more people played League of Legends than Dota and DOTA 2 COMBINED.

I honestly think if Turbine Treats Infinite Crisis like a retail game and not a fan created mess(don't listen to Moba fans about how to make your game)your bring in new fans to the Genre.

here is a few examples, does a retail game have 1 map?
    Does a retail game only have ranked for 1 map?

NO Doubt Blizzard is Making various maps and breaking the mold,it would be cool to have a cap the flag, a pure deathMatch, start at lvl 18 and you can buy a full set of items before modes like cap the flag and Deathmatch, think outside the box, make IC a Real Game not a Map Based Game.

Considering Harmony

Re: Dear Turbine Devs Please Read(Map Feedback)

I would even say it be cool to have a Arcade like Sc2 and let fans make Custom Maps or Custom Map Settings.Do you Realize how many Champions you would sell if people can make a Noob town to fly around or come up with a new Idea that Hits Mainstream Like DOTA, or reinact the death of Superman Map, i think a SDK would be AMAZING and blow the roof off what everyone else is doing.