Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Considering Harmony

Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

Sadly it's like no one has any common sense , they join a GH 4 go top we win top then 3 guys port back to buy items and run back top or help,that in game I AM IN, normally 4 win top 4 port back......... where does this sound like a good idea? to port back with full hp and mana just to spend 500g or 750 on the next tier... really people, you HAVE to stop this. Levels are better than Items, so if you stay and push the lane your get more levels and be stronger than porting back for that item EVERY single time you can upgrade.

You should port back when you might die or if you feel you need to help bot who is getting 2v1 but if your going back to finish your build with full hp , your the reason your team loses.

a quick example of why this is a big deal is how top is such flip flop turret, like I said 4 guys go top and when they cap they just port back to buy items well since they got first kill there is a guy halfway to top as all 4 guys are porting back to buy items, then enemy takes top then there dumbasses port back when they take it to buy items, you know what I do ? 4 go top I stay top till enemy or friend comes. I go back and buy my items when someone is there, ill never leave it alone to go upgrade...grow up people and stop being so selfish.

Providing Harmony

Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

Usually if you win top you're pretty low, so you'll just get blown up if you stay anyway.

Also, just to say... BLEED PORTAL

This may come as a shock to you but Items do trump levels on most characters I don't care how many levels an assassin has on someone they aren't going to get a walk off kill with just a nil weapon unless they are extremely squishy. most 4 v 4 fights at Level 3 are very costly to all participants if you walk out with full HP and will you didn't do much if anything besides be there but then agian you might have a point that capturing a point by killing 4 which takes away points from thier core by it self is completely not worth losing a point for a few seconds before re crushing the same people doing the same thing.

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by YokoDk View Post
    This may come as a shock to you but Items do trump levels on most characters I don't care how many levels an assassin has on someone they aren't going to get a walk off kill with just a nil weapon unless they are extremely squishy. most 4 v 4 fights at Level 3 are very costly to all participants if you walk out with full HP and will you didn't do much if anything besides be there but then agian you might have a point that capturing a point by killing 4 which takes away points from thier core by it self is completely not worth losing a point for a few seconds before re crushing the same people doing the same thing.
    If we win 4 top vs 4 top, I stay collect the 3 health in the area and my health is good enough to push lane IE slowing them down alil so they don't take top ASAP.every lil bit helps, just wion 2 matchs 5-0 and 71-0 end scores lol, also im ok with people elaving a low health, but do the math 4 dead guys and 2 or 3 guys with some health can push there mid then just port back? you can but people just port back prematurely, if you win top and kill all 4 guys you have time to take 4 on the board if you don't just go back.

Providing Harmony

Collecting the 3 health takes more time than just recalling and going back. If you want to push lane and there's no one top just do it and recall, but extending while you're low and they respawn will just mean your having to back off while the enemy retakes top.

Warmeat you were the one who wouldn't fight an even fight (even mismatched in your favor) in the one match I played with you. You didn't even try to keep a point in a 1v1, you just ran to another.

Now for the fault in your logic. By you taking all the health, you have slowed yourself down, and taking the 4th point is near impossible at this point. Why? Because in the 4v4 enemies die at a different rate. If you got 1 or 2 and the others held on for awhile as they took down your guys, the first set will be ready to respawn, and fight you at the 4th point with more health, and better items. If you can manage it, you have one collect health and stay hidden near the top point while the rest go back to grab items and refill their bars. But only 1 can make this an effective strategy because you need the items on your team, and only one person can take a health node at a time.

And unless I'm playing in a farm group, very rarely do we function efficiently enough to have more than 1 with a good set of bars. I have had a time where the 4 of us top had all 90%+ health at the end of the team fight. Of course we used Doomsday, Robin, Ivy, and Harley, and the enemy team was swearing at us for cheating.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

From what I am reading. It really depends on the champ. What I see works best is one champ or 2 stay top while the other to port back to base to gain life and equip while the two camping grab the 2 nearby health. By the time enemy respawn and makes the way back up top the 2 who get equips would be back with support. Every game has different situations. Its best to all ways wing it.
    Ame-Comi Zatanna 7.2" figure raffle happens Nov-29 between 8 to 10pm Est. Don't miss the next BearsXstream Show!!!!

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    Warmeat you were the one who wouldn't fight an even fight (even mismatched in your favor) in the one match I played with you. You didn't even try to keep a point in a 1v1, you just ran to another.

Now for the fault in your logic. By you taking all the health, you have slowed yourself down, and taking the 4th point is near impossible at this point. Why? Because in the 4v4 enemies die at a different rate. If you got 1 or 2 and the others held on for awhile as they took down your guys, the first set will be ready to respawn, and fight you at the 4th point with more health, and better items. If you can manage it, you have one collect health and stay hidden near the top point while the rest go back to grab items and refill their bars. But only 1 can make this an effective strategy because you need the items on your team, and only one person can take a health node at a time.

And unless I'm playing in a farm group, very rarely do we function efficiently enough to have more than 1 with a good set of bars. I have had a time where the 4 of us top had all 90%+ health at the end of the team fight. Of course we used Doomsday, Robin, Ivy, and Harley, and the enemy team was swearing at us for cheating.
    i dont ever remember playing with you and that does not sound like my style unless we were losing, also i bet i had 1500gold ito spend as im running around grabbing nodes , my post was about prematurley buying items vs objectives not whatever your talking about. i know what Champs i can 1v1 on a turret based on my lvl and there and there type, if i ran i prob would just died on the nodes, if i ran that what i thoguht was better, but none of this has to do with my post, i ran from a node i didn't port out to buy stuff HENSE THE WHOLE POINT OF MY THREAD, if i ran from a 2v1 there prob was a great reason(ie Losing need more points etc etc)you cant just team fight all game when your losing.

i been in this beta since Apr2013 you got into the beta a couple months ago, but your the expert?Funny how that works. LOL in 2008 for 5 years, playing IC 8 months before you and your gonna sit there and act like the expert...Keyword ACT.
    Last edited by Warmeat; 03-22-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
    i dont ever remember playing with you and that does not sound like my style unless we were losing, also i bet i had 1500gold ito spend as im running around grabbing nodes , my post was about prematurley buying items vs objectives not whatever your talking about. i know what Champs i can 1v1 on a turret based on my lvl and there and there type, if i ran i prob would just died on the nodes, if i ran that what i thoguht was better, but none of this has to do with my post, i ran from a node i didn't port out to buy stuff HENSE THE WHOLE POINT OF MY THREAD, if i ran from a 2v1 there prob was a great reason(ie Losing need more points etc etc)you cant just team fight all game when your losing.

i been in this beta since Apr2013 you got into the beta a couple months ago, but your the expert?Funny how that works. LOL in 2008 for 5 years, playing IC 8 months before you and your gonna sit there and act like the expert...Keyword ACT.
    I remember all those who troll, and flame during games. And everyone else in that match I am sure remembers you. I am pointing out that you should not criticize how other players play with having large skeletons in your closet. You are questioning how the majority of people play, and you have yet to listen to any logic other than your own. Yes if you have full bars, do not need any regen, and you port back to buy items, that is a horrible play. But, that also means you did nothing to help your team. Very rarely is there more than one player who doesn't need to port back for regen. What we are saying is that you need to port back 99% of the time you don't die because you need more than just items.

Read everything past the first two lines, and you'll see what we are saying to you. I expanded on all scenarios to give you an incite into what people think when they stay, or port back. But first, you need to fight for the top point 4v4.
    Last edited by Dycer94; 03-22-2014 at 02:30 PM.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

So basicly what the thread owner wants is to buy items everywhetr and a way to heal yourself somehow without going back to base? No, but i would like a hidden "shop" somewhere in the map.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn