Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    ummm ok lol

  2. #12
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    So basicly what the thread owner wants is to buy items everywhetr and a way to heal yourself somehow without going back to base? No, but i would like a hidden "shop" somewhere in the map.
    well the thing is if you can buy items,out of the shop, it would be on turrets you own, just like divided, so there only be limited spots you can buy, and unlike Dycer complete denial of the facts(and pointing to other that have nothing to do with OP)if you can buy items after you win top i doubt anyone would Immeditaly port back, you can get a big level advantage staying in lane and lvling early. my Original Post is for new players maybe wondering the best course of action not veteran player like Dycer, not that many player do what i posted about after lvl 20 but the low levels do, it's just a point i wanted to make i never said i was perfect.
    Last edited by Warmeat; 03-22-2014 at 08:26 PM.

  3. #13
    Protector Xoulrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Items > levels.

    /end thread
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

  4. #14
    Protector Redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,112

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Items > levels.

    /end thread
    protector icons > your opinion

    /endthread

  5. #15
    Community Advocate Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,243

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    protector icons > your opinion

    /endthread
    This > That
    /closedthread
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  6. #16

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    This > That
    /closedthread
    Though I do consider this thread to be over due to all the weird tones being set up by the poster, I do wish to end it on this note.

    Don't flame, or troll because you don't agree with what is pretty much the acceptable rule of thumb. The 3 lowest champs (if all 4 survived) should always base, regen, and buy items. If you do not the second clash will be a mismatch in the enemy favor most of the time. Remember to have the person that stays hide in the jungle, and one stand just below the speed pad until all enemies going top are accounted for on the second wave. It's a key intercept point on the map, and you'll still have time with the speed boost to make it to the top and team fight if no one goes across the map for your control point.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

    I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

    The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

    Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

    Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

    I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

    I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

    "The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

    "KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

    One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

    The State of The_Dycer Adress

    Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

    38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

  7. #17
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Items > levels.

    /end thread
    More levels=moregold/xp better items /damn your so wrong, when is a lvl 19 full build better than a lvl 17 full build........also when does a lvl 13 have more gold than a lvl 15/dumb
    Last edited by Warmeat; 03-22-2014 at 11:19 PM.

  8. #18
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    Though I do consider this thread to be over due to all the weird tones being set up by the poster, I do wish to end it on this note.

    Don't flame, or troll because you don't agree with what is pretty much the acceptable rule of thumb. The 3 lowest champs (if all 4 survived) should always base, regen, and buy items. If you do not the second clash will be a mismatch in the enemy favor most of the time. Remember to have the person that stays hide in the jungle, and one stand just below the speed pad until all enemies going top are accounted for on the second wave. It's a key intercept point on the map, and you'll still have time with the speed boost to make it to the top and team fight if no one goes across the map for your control point.
    your so wrong because the guys who died in the first 4v4 didn't make any gold for upgrade for the second fight...the winning team is the only one with extra gold, not the losing team, so your POINT, is actually a theory that is not proven, after a lose in a 4v4 top a dead player has 200gold......not exacally enough for a upgrade so what is this whole second clash mismatch coming from? the air.

    I had 48 kills in 3 matches with Gaslight and Flash farming drones getting a lvl advantage and gold advantage and just wreaking everyone, I only went back to buy after 1.5k gold and even got a triple kill with 3k in my pocket, when you are 3 lvl above your enemys it's a lot easier than lvl 19 vs lvl 19 full build.....I really don't care if you agree with that Dycer it's a fact

    Today I have been averaging 4k gold more than my Teammates and 6 more kills on average, doing exacally as I said, situationally going back with more concern on objectives.there is a lot of drone people leave to waste buy going back and Unlike you Dycer who might do it smart not everyone does, and you don't get that, so that leads me to think your not that smart. I seen thousands of guys port back to leave guys to die to finish a item for no reason at all(in thousands of LOL Dominiom games and in all 158 GH games I played)
    I have won plenty of games knowing the enemy will port back after they take top(mid late game or early doesn't matter)and I port there and take the node uncontested, so I know it happens a lot more often for no reason.i make sure I babysit top in my games since I know to many players(like Dycer94) want to go back to buy there items.

    also Dycer your not saying you have any experience in LOL Dominion and that just leads me to think this is your first MOBA /nuff said
    Last edited by Warmeat; 03-22-2014 at 11:30 PM.

  9. #19

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
    your so wrong because the guys who died in the first 4v4 didn't make any gold for upgrade for the second fight...the winning team is the only one with extra gold, not the losing team, so your POINT, is actually a theory that is not proven, after a lose in a 4v4 top a dead player has 200gold......not exacally enough for a upgrade so what is this whole second clash mismatch coming from? the air.
    Since the past update, and credit nerf, I have died at top, the team in the end lost it, but we got a couple of kills with at least assists for all. That's enough for a team to buy a decent early game item, or add a stack onto an existing one with money to spare. And I close my argument on this. Many of the "farm" groups I play in have one or two use refundable items. Now Green Latern with an early Starheart, or a marksman with Deathstoke's Claymore are sure scary items to go against on the second push.

    Now this is where I end my presence in this thread. I hope, but greatly doubt, you have come to understand any other logic than your own. Read what I, and others, have said so far. 4 guys at, generously estimated, 80% health are no match for 4 guys at 100% health with slightly better gear. You need people to base, regen, and gear up so you don't lose the advantage you have unless you are playing against horrible players. Like I have said before, we do what I have described in the top tier farm team I play with from time to time. We have yet to loose a match, even the ones that come down to the wire.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

    I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

    The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

    Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

    Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

    I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

    I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

    "The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

    "KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

    One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

    The State of The_Dycer Adress

    Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

    38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

  10. #20
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38

    Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    Since the past update, and credit nerf, I have died at top, the team in the end lost it, but we got a couple of kills with at least assists for all. That's enough for a team to buy a decent early game item, or add a stack onto an existing one with money to spare. And I close my argument on this. Many of the "farm" groups I play in have one or two use refundable items. Now Green Latern with an early Starheart, or a marksman with Deathstoke's Claymore are sure scary items to go against on the second push.

    Now this is where I end my presence in this thread. I hope, but greatly doubt, you have come to understand any other logic than your own. Read what I, and others, have said so far. 4 guys at, generously estimated, 80% health are no match for 4 guys at 100% health with slightly better gear. You need people to base, regen, and gear up so you don't lose the advantage you have unless you are playing against horrible players. Like I have said before, we do what I have described in the top tier farm team I play with from time to time. We have yet to loose a match, even the ones that come down to the wire.
    your 100% lying, I got a triple kill to start a match and only had 750ish gold, if you gonna come on here and just LIE blatantly just don't post.if you team loses top and just get 1 kill no your not gonna have enough for any item IT"s a fact and im done arguing with someone who just gonna lie so he looks good. most upgrade are 750 and if a starting triple kill is almost 750 how is a couple assit the same? your just lying. so please leave me alone.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •