Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Going back to buy items(OMG REALLY)

Quote Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
    More levels=moregold/xp better items /damn your so wrong, when is a lvl 19 full build better than a lvl 17 full build........also when does a lvl 13 have more gold than a lvl 15/dumb
    It's honestly not that hard to gain levels without gaining gold. This is really true on GH, where I have seen players farm the creeps, and not engage in team fights. I don't have as many levels as they do, but I end up with considerably more gold, which means a lot more power than what a couple of levels provides.

I'm not saying that farming creeps in GH is bad, but I don't go out of my way to do it. Stay with at least one team member, get Assists and Kills, and always try to stay ahead of the enemy in items.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    It's honestly not that hard to gain levels without gaining gold. This is really true on GH, where I have seen players farm the creeps, and not engage in team fights. I don't have as many levels as they do, but I end up with considerably more gold, which means a lot more power than what a couple of levels provides.

I'm not saying that farming creeps in GH is bad, but I don't go out of my way to do it. Stay with at least one team member, get Assists and Kills, and always try to stay ahead of the enemy in items.
    yes in Gh there is passive XP so you can gain lvl without gold but if a player is 2 lvl in GH above you it is because he farmed drones or got a lot of kills, if you can't get kills early(most adc's since they scale better late)it's good to farm drones or cap as many bases as you can, but if your facing players 2 lvl above you and they don't pwn you trust me they are not me, if I have 2 lvl over players in GH I will have more money and items and ill get going for 10+ kills and 7 nodes cap/nuet and I can stand up during fight to get water and come back to a triple.I learned how to do this a lot better the last few days, and even in GD it seems all you need is 2 lvl(because lvling and gold go hand in hand obviously your have more items)when there is a ranked GH players will play it differently,just like in Beta LOL there was no Meta it feels like a Meta for GH will form when Ranked comes out atm to many people have completely different theories of how to play it.

also to be lvl 15 and have more items than a lvl 17 seem off, both players in GH get same gold/xp per min to get more you need kills and drones.....I have yet to see someone lvl 15 have more gold than someone lvl 17 because the way the game was made it's near Impossible.it's math bro you can say it happened but mathematically there no way that can happen, how did you get more gold than someone lvl 17 if your lvl 15, if you have more gold thru assit or kills you would be 17 to.but I guess everyone is gonna come on here and just spew lies to suit there case.

let me put it like this, if player x gets 19k gold he will be lvl 19 because when you get gold you also get XP
    so if a lvl 15 has 14k gold and a lvl 17 has 14k gold guess what? IMPOSSIBLE CAUSE WHILE GETTING THE 14kgold the lvl 15 would be lvl 17.....FACT.
    Last edited by Warmeat; 03-23-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Warmeat, stop digging a bigger whole for yourself. Behaving like this in a forum never ends well. You just called two people who do a lot to help the community liars. You are making yourself look worse with every comment. If you have to, remove them before people scroll through and see them. This is truly where I end in this thread, and I am not coming back. Please think about the things you say before you post them online, or put them in-game, it may help your cause in the future.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!