Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game won't launch. Please help.

My friend is having a problem where the game won't launch. He is able to open up the client that gives the play and repair button but when he clicks play, nothing pops up. There is supposed to be a login screen because that's what I get but he doesn't have anything on his screen, not even an error message. Anybody get this problem as well? Is there a solution? I really want to play Infinite Crisis with him.

Re: Game won't launch. Please help.

Ive been having the same issue since after my first time playing. ive tried reinstalling, Changing compatibility settings, and running as an administrator. nothing works, and i havent seen any other suggestions on the IC forums.

I'm having exactly the same problem here
    after this tuesday, I can just hit the PLAY button and the game will not launch.
    I hope we have a solution soon.

also having the same problem... is there a fix?

Protector

Same problem here. Was able to play it 2 days ago. Tried the compatibility mode, uninstall/install, nothing works. Task manager says the game is running but it's nowhere to be seen.

Angry Re: Game won't launch. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Eflo View Post
    Same problem here. Was able to play it 2 days ago. Tried the compatibility mode, uninstall/install, nothing works. Task manager says the game is running but it's nowhere to be seen.
    Exactly the same issue as described.

Windows 7 PC

Same issue here, game is only using up the same amount of memory as a typical background program, not what I'd expect from a game that's launching.

Exact same issue here idk whats wrong i did every step and its still not working

did anyone ever get this fixed cause its happening to me and I'd like to know how to fix it

me too is there a fix.