Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

/sign honestly only signing this so i can get the achievement and be done with it. cc is boring to me i rather play gd or gh over it.

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

/sign
    #10chars

Protector

/signed

Amazing map, this in my eyes is best of both GH and GD combined!

/signed

GH is dull or complete stomp fests and GD is a fun mode but it takes awhile to "ramp up" and the queue times are pitifully bad.

/signed

I loved this map. I don't play custom games on it because it gets me no merit.

/signed

I haven't played it yet, I'd love to.

Lucho Conquerer CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

They are planning on "a vacation in a sunny beach" soon. So I assume it's coming back at least briefly. So everyone in this thread better play it as much as possible and not cry about queues and switch to GH if you want to it stay.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

/Signed

Really enjoyed this map would like to see it back.

Associate Game System Designer IC_PlayByGray's Avatar

/Signed

<3Robin<3

/signed i will play it as long as its enabled, after that back to GH...