Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

Quote Originally Posted by Nenilai View Post
    Why was this map disabled? I figure it was cause of the drop in players, due to my 57 player friends list with no active logins lately. I think an extra map would slow down the Queue times but I agree I would like to see this map backk. I think they'll return it once the Bot Practice mode releases.
    They wanted to make sure people tested the other maps, especially GD. It will be back up, but there is no ETA at the moment.
    Introducing the Crisis Classic!
    Up to date Rules and Info

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

46 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

ill sign Jake0217

They took it down because of some kind of issue, not because they don't want it being played. It's a very buggy patch so far, so it's not surprising me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    They took it down because of some kind of issue, not because they don't want it being played. It's a very buggy patch so far, so it's not surprising me at all.
    There is a massive bug in the queue. They were going to bringing it back with this patch. Before they didn't want people sitting in queues forever. I believe this bug probably may have had something to do with it.

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The Definition of SoonTM

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.

do it !!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great idea, I understand that they want people to test GD but even if CC was an option im sure there would still be more than enough people playing GD to get proper feedback. A map like CC is a far better map to start on if you are new to the game and dont like the GH style maps.

signed for the punch and pie

Quote Originally Posted by popboy100 View Post
    signed for the punch and pie
    Everyone just needs to be patient. They're trying to Coast City back up, but there is a massive queue bug preventing them at the moment. Once they can fix that, Coast City will be brought back.

The Definition of SoonTM

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dycer View Post
    Everyone just needs to be patient. They're trying to Coast City back up, but there is a massive queue bug preventing them at the moment. Once they can fix that, Coast City will be brought back.
    Don't try to rationalize the situation. Coast city has fallen into the bleed and can't get up

/signed because I never got to play it before