Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

/signed DPerete
    I'm not playing the game, waiting for the September update, maybe this and exp/merit bonuses will make come back.
    Last edited by DPerete; 07-17-2014 at 09:30 PM.
    - PC -
    PSU: MAXXTRO ATX 450epn12 (450w);
    MOBO: G41M-VS3;
    CPU: Core 2 Quad Q8400 @2.73GHz;
    RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
    GPU: GeForce GTX550 Ti;
    Screen: 1360x768.

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

SpiteU...

CyborgU.

/Signed.

/signed by me, all my multiple personalities, and evil clones.

Signed!!!!!
    Holy masked potatoes Batman

/Signed !!!

Protector

/signed. need achievement gd takes too long to queue and gh whilest beinf very fun is only one gametype ans therefore gets boring after 15 or so games

Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    "Have you learned your lesson yet, mortal?" -- Nightmare Catwoman

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Now can we remove this thread from the forum. Ever since I have been within the Turbine community, all petitions/surveys and similar threads were removed, and sometimes infractions were handed out. I agree with these CoC policies fully, and I am afraid this sets a nasty precedent for the future.

I have addressed my concerns through the secure, official channels before, but still am concerned about this thread's existence.
    Dycer's Final Event!

I am doing a giveaway for IC players migrating to Smite!

I am on Twitter @TheDycer

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!