Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

signed bring it back
    Robin use him because you should

Re: Petition to get Coastal City Marina Back and Running! Pls Sign this petition

consider this signed

Protector

Braks approved of this message

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

We'd only be dividing the already small player base.
    Smite used to do this thing where they'd have fun daily rule sets like 10000 gold when you start a match.
    Maybe we could do this on Coast City?

Necronsis signed.

I want my doomsday with the doomsday device back.

Darkmoon759

Im so down for this just added you hit me up whenever

TgW_Sajier signed.

Why was this map disabled? I figure it was cause of the drop in players, due to my 57 player friends list with no active logins lately. I think an extra map would slow down the Queue times but I agree I would like to see this map backk. I think they'll return it once the Bot Practice mode releases.
    If You Would Like Help With Anything
    Add me as a friend, Nenilai In game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notable Player: Mr_Lucho (The First Advocate, he is to us as Kickass is to street heroes, friend this guy)
    Awesome Dev: IC_Celestrata (One of the coolest devs and just an inspirational person, she knows everything o_o)
    - Advocate Team -
    Here to answer questions you may have:
    BertRaccoon, BuddahMonk, Bladelordcal, Cates, Chronolinq, CH4_BrianFantana, CH4_Ron-Burgundy, C.Mystagen, Dage, F3_KTPearee, Gogollum, H2k_tSpark, Internettoughguy, Kuzon, Milutin, MrLucho, Nenilai, Nickthedevil, Paradigm, PeterPlatinum, Sacrilege, SicK.Kuma, TFX-Kirr, TgW_AgentX
    --------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok...Formorrow Sur!

Signed By this guy <----------------