New idea that would be nice for IC

It's from my observation that 2/3 of these maps take place in Gotham.

let's have these same modes have different maps.

what i mean by that is; i love the way it is. But let's make another 3 laned map to take place in metropolis, and other cites.

another thing: let's Categorize the modes. the circle maps could be called Dominion(of coarse) or domination.
    the lane maps in a different category.

and for the people who want to take the laning maps to a whole new level(just a suggestion, not saying this needs to be done) 10v10 laning.

5 lanes, 3 jungles, you cant go wrong. you'd definatley b the first people i've seen with a 10v10 laning mode.

Re: New idea that would be nice for IC

Quote Originally Posted by Krillek View Post

another thing: let's Categorize the modes. the circle maps could be called Dominion(of coarse) or domination.
    he circle maps could be called Dominion(of coarse) or domination. the lane maps in a different category.
    and for the people who want to take the laning maps to a whole new level(just a suggestion, not saying this needs to be done) 10v10 laning.

5 lanes, 3 jungles, you cant go wrong. you'd definatley b the first people i've seen with a 10v10 laning mode.
    I'm sorry, but i'm gonna say this.... why not call infinite crisis.... League of Crisis .. or Infinite Legends!
    and we talked about something being a 20v20 where 10 people are afk in one team, an the other team is full of pros.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

The map I would like to see is similar to this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br1Nj-6NtIo. Of course things would have to be balanced to fit the style of IC but basically its a large half circle with teams at each end of the arc. There are 3 stages like in the lane maps that have 3 turret levels. Instead of Turrets you would have Suped up Leviathans at each stage. Once you defeat a Leviathan the next level Leviathan becomes active and so one. The Base is guarded by a guardian that is especially hard to kill. There are small minions that accompany the teir bosses. The difference you would have to make is in MH if you go past the current tier nothing hurts you but in IC they should so you can't be spawn camped. I think it would be a really fun team fight based map where team synergy would be critical and it would be fast paced and full of battles. Really fun imo.

Could even fit it with the mashing of universes theme with one half being like gaslight metro and the other being prime metro.
    Last edited by AIpha; 03-18-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Protector

Id like to see more Maps, i think the game is a bit to gothem and batman related! I mean you could add a Starling city map, Central city map and metropolis map ect.

Functionally equivalent re-skins of Gotham Divided using the same queue would be super neat.

I'd like to see a new version of League's Howling Abyss map, All random characters placed in one lane together. But instead of a single lane map, maybe add in a different objective instead of just taking towers and destroying the enemy's base.