Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Nightmare Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    It's not about numbers, it's about his gank strength. Invis + targeted 2 second suppress... Yeah there is a reason he is picked / banned in most scrims
    I 100% concur. The gank is strong with him.
    - Smaddy -

"What's mine is mine
    and mine and mine,
    And mine, and mine, and mine!
    Not yours!"
    Oath of Larfleeze - Agent Orange

Considering Harmony

hi there!
    im a noob and i think this NMB skill which stunns my green lantern for abaout 2 secs and i can watch how my life drops down its just frustrating. my set is always +power and skill time reduce. after a 3or 4 time instant kill by this NMB which was 1st 1 lvl under mine, said i should use a defence equip. but how can it helps against a 2or 3 sec stunn? im just a few second longer alive. am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainPaiN View Post
    hi there!
    im a noob and i think this NMB skill which stunns my green lantern for abaout 2 secs and i can watch how my life drops down its just frustrating. my set is always +power and skill time reduce. after a 3or 4 time instant kill by this NMB which was 1st 1 lvl under mine, said i should use a defence equip. but how can it helps against a 2or 3 sec stunn? im just a few second longer alive. am i right?
    He used his ult against you and short of having certain Champs on your team knock him out of it, there isn't anything that you can do.

GL is a Blaster, and as such is a prime target for an Assassin like NMB. He attacks quick and hard, with solid burst. If you are extending too far and your health is low, then he will kill you. Work on not over-extending and pay attention to your health and the mini-map. Ask team members before the match starts to call out MIAs. Grab Neron's Contract or Helm of Fate for Power Damage that also gives Attack Armor. Pay attention to gold level, because that matters more than levels (unless there is a huge level difference).
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Considering Harmony

many thx for ur tips Xoul

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    He used his ult against you and short of having certain Champs on your team knock him out of it, there isn't anything that you can do.

GL is a Blaster, and as such is a prime target for an Assassin like NMB. He attacks quick and hard, with solid burst. If you are extending too far and your health is low, then he will kill you. Work on not over-extending and pay attention to your health and the mini-map. Ask team members before the match starts to call out MIAs. Grab Neron's Contract or Helm of Fate for Power Damage that also gives Attack Armor. Pay attention to gold level, because that matters more than levels (unless there is a huge level difference).
    Literally everything you write makes me want to kill my self.

NM batman is proff that turbine doesn't know how to balance this game. He's warwick with a ult that does tons of damage, has a slow, invis, a speed and attack boost. All in one champion. He is the most broken POS in this game right now he shouldn't have invis it makes him completely broken. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT HE USES ENERGY. I can guaranteed he has the higest winrate of any champion bar none.
    Last edited by Valafar; 03-24-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
    Literally everything you write makes me want to kill my self.

NM batman is proff that turbine doesn't know how to balance this game. He's warwick with a ult that does tons of damage, has a slow, invis, a speed and attack boost. All in one champion. He is the most broken POS in this game right now he shouldn't have invis it makes him completely broken. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT HE USES ENERGY. I can guaranteed he has the higest winrate of any champion bar none.
    Get better? Stop sucking? I mean what do you want me to say? I'm sorry that you can't kill a squishy little Assassin. Have a good night.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Get better? Stop sucking? I mean what do you want me to say? I'm sorry that you can't kill a squishy little Assassin. Have a good night.
    "Squishy" HAHAHAHA

Joining Harmony

The only problem I see is that there's too little counterplay, and that makes him borderline OP. The rest of his kit is alright, with a stealth and a steroid and a costly skillshot slow. But if you ward properly you will always see him coming, and all you have to worry about is his ult.

There's a few reasons why there's so little conterplay. In the first place because certain abilities won't stop his ultimate even though they are in the category of hard CC. But most and foremost, and this is for most AD carries, the Batman's Utility Belt doesn't stop his ultimate. This item "purges all negative effects" on activate. However, the devs probably thought that Nightmare Batman's ultimate ability is a positive ability for the carry. Because what carry in the world doesn't like to be suppressed for 2 seconds with a 100% ratio on the damage, right?

Then finally, there's no stolen power right now that cleanses negative effects. I really suggest you make either the Batman's Utility Belt remove at least the CC portion of the Nightmare Batman's ultimate, or add in a new stolen power that cleanses CC. Right now he's no fun to play against in solo queue, and I see a lot of people ragequitting after getting ulted once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Reason_Joekel View Post
    The only problem I see is that there's too little counterplay, and that makes him borderline OP. The rest of his kit is alright, with a stealth and a steroid and a costly skillshot slow. But if you ward properly you will always see him coming, and all you have to worry about is his ult.

There's a few reasons why there's so little conterplay. In the first place because certain abilities won't stop his ultimate even though they are in the category of hard CC. But most and foremost, and this is for most AD carries, the Batman's Utility Belt doesn't stop his ultimate. This item "purges all negative effects" on activate. However, the devs probably thought that Nightmare Batman's ultimate ability is a positive ability for the carry. Because what carry in the world doesn't like to be suppressed for 2 seconds with a 100% ratio on the damage, right?

Then finally, there's no stolen power right now that cleanses negative effects. I really suggest you make either the Batman's Utility Belt remove at least the CC portion of the Nightmare Batman's ultimate, or add in a new stolen power that cleanses CC. Right now he's no fun to play against in solo queue, and I see a lot of people ragequitting after getting ulted once or twice.
    His ult has way to high scaling, he puts every single other jungler to shame AND I AM REALLY SICK of him being free every week.

Every Champ is OP, nerf them all.