Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Nightmare Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Reason_Joekel View Post
    Batman's Utility Belt doesn't stop his ultimate. This item "purges all negative effects" on activate.
    It purges negative effects, not a lock down. You're locked down, you can't use any ability or item. You need teammates to knock him out of his ult early.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Every Champ is OP, nerf them all.
    It's weird a couple of months ago people said nm bats was the worst assassin.

Green Arrow's camera is super op against assassins. I challenge anyone to gank me, you will nvr catch me unless I stop caring. Wards all day

I think in the future we're going to see nightbat be a lot like blitz in LoL. His strength is the combination of his abilities. Crunching the numbers isn't going to change anything, they will either need to rework him or they will just keep nerf-ing him until he's unplayable

I just find it funny that so many players whine about Flash. Then they whine about NMB. A few patches back it was Gas Cat, even though she had already been nerfed and was in a nice place. And of course AWW had her time to shine where she was legit OP for a while, but then got brought back down to earth and became more or less balanced.

I'm just looking forward to the next Assassin so we can see how OP he/she is (Nightmare Martian Manhunter please).
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    I just find it funny that so many players whine about Flash. Then they whine about NMB. A few patches back it was Gas Cat, even though she had already been nerfed and was in a nice place. And of course AWW had her time to shine where she was legit OP for a while, but then got brought back down to earth and became more or less balanced.

I'm just looking forward to the next Assassin so we can see how OP he/she is (Nightmare Martian Manhunter please).
    Remove assassins please so we can complain about bruisers now

Joining Harmony

To be fair, if people are coming from LOL, the QSS does cleanse out of supression, which is what WW and Malz's ult do. Most likely they're thinking Batmen's belt is the equivalent of QSS and surprised when it doesn't stop the CC portion of NMB ult.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by DarkwingGT View Post
    To be fair, if people are coming from LOL, the QSS does cleanse out of supression, which is what WW and Malz's ult do. Most likely they're thinking Batmen's belt is the equivalent of QSS and surprised when it doesn't stop the CC portion of NMB ult.
    I was. And really, the only noticeable CC in the game is Nightmare Batman's ultimate. So there's really zero reason to get that item. Just thought I'd mention it here so people would be aware.

Nothing in the game should be 100% uncounterable bar having TWO PEOPLE against it...that's the definition of overpowered. NBM's ult is the one exception and at the very least Batman's Utility Belt needs to be changed to counter it. He has enough inescapability as is without being completely uncounterable.

It's an ult, get over it.

Protector

And if NBM is fighting you alone it's just a nuke with a not that high ratio and recently nerfed base damage, Reclaimer hits a great deal harder. Takes two to fight two.