Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Nightmare Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltovei View Post
    Nothing in the game should be 100% uncounterable bar having TWO PEOPLE against it...that's the definition of overpowered. NBM's ult is the one exception and at the very least Batman's Utility Belt needs to be changed to counter it. He has enough inescapability as is without being completely uncounterable.
    This, at the very least.

With Atomic Wonder Woman's ult you are given warning through the indicator, and there are items or stolen powers available that can help either counter or alleviate the damage whether it be Invulnerability, Oa's Gambit active, or Neron's Contract. With NMB's ult, if you're alone, it's just guaranteed damage that you cannot avoid, with no counterplay options whatsoever. Even with two people you're looking at a very iffy situation, because he's likely coming to gank so that second person is probably using his CC to keep the others at bay while you attempt to run.

Nothing in the game should be 100% uncounterable bar having TWO PEOPLE against it...that's the definition of overpowered. NBM's ult is the one exception and at the very least Batman's Utility Belt needs to be changed to counter it. He has enough inescapability as is without being completely uncounterable.
    I completely agree with this, however it's so satisfying to be the person to stun NMB while he's doing his ult on your allie. I did this to him with Aquaman a few games ago and then stomped his face, it was awesome. Please don't take that as an omission that he's not OP however, I still feel he's ridiculously strong, especially for an assassin.

You guys are so bad it makes me want to uninstall.

If you are dumb enough to be ALONE then you deserve to feel the full wrath of NMB's ult. This is doubly true if you are a squishy, in other words, his MAIN targets. This is true regardless of the map that you play on. It's a team game, stay with at least one other teammate on GH, and don't overextend in a solo lane.

It's the players that die to Assassins alone that feed them that then whine about them being OP.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post

If you are dumb enough to be ALONE then you deserve to feel the full wrath of NMB's ult. This is doubly true if you are a squishy, in other words, his MAIN targets. This is true regardless of the map that you play on. It's a team game, stay with at least one other teammate on GH, and don't overextend in a solo lane.

It's the players that die to Assassins alone that feed them that then whine about them being OP.
    Doesn't hurt to get that camera and vision stolen

The only baddies are the ones who require an uncounterable CC to assassinate someone. You must play him a lot. You're also missing the entire point.

I just find it funny that so many players whine about Flash. Then they whine about NMB. A few patches back it was Gas Cat, even though she had already been nerfed and was in a nice place. And of course AWW had her time to shine where she was legit OP for a while, but then got brought back down to earth and became more or less balanced.

I'm just looking forward to the next Assassin so we can see how OP he/she is (Nightmare Martian Manhunter please).
    I completly agree

NMBat (as all jungling assasins) hates cameras. If he cant gank, then no kills no gold, then useless bat. And remember NMBat can be hard countered by one simple thing : "wounding"

waiting for gascat topic (my fav assasin)

The only baddies are the ones who require an uncounterable CC to assassinate someone. You must play him a lot. You're also missing the entire point.
    It can be countered by outside forces and before you say "oh so u can't 1v1", this is a team game.

Btw please don't read this as insulting it sarcastic, read this as informative

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    It can be countered by outside forces and before you say "oh so u can't 1v1", this is a team game.

Btw please don't read this as insulting it sarcastic, read this as informative
    Obviously it's a team game, but nothing should 100% uncounterable bar having two people around...that's the definition of overpowered. Hell, now with Nightmare Superman you now have 3.5 seconds of uncounterable CC. If you can't kill someone in that time, you're doing something wrong.

There's a reason LoL and every other MOBA have a cleanse for ALL negative effects. Stacking them is broken, as people are about to see with those two ults.

Joining Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    And if NBM is fighting you alone it's just a nuke with a not that high ratio and recently nerfed base damage, Reclaimer hits a great deal harder. Takes two to fight two.
    100% scaling, nah not that high. Lol He deals almost 1000 damage with just his ult when he builds bruiser. Oh, and if there's one champion with him, that's a free un-counterplayable kill. Robin kick doesn't stop the ult. Doomsday E didn't (and maybe still doesn't, haven't tried) stop the ult. ATGL can't pull nightmare batman off his ult target. Really..

So you're saying in Gotham Divided we should change the meta to 2 top, 2 mid and 2 bot so Nightmare Batman's ult is less effective? Derp.

His ult is really strong in GD because you have two solo lanes that have very little to no counterplay against his ult + enemy laner wrecking you in that 2 seconds, over-powered ratio ultimate. Either they need to nerf his ultimate, or nerf his easyness in the jungle & strength at dueling. Right now he does it all, and more.
    Last edited by Reason_Joekel; 03-26-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Providing Harmony

Almost 1000? A lategame bruiser has maybe 300 AD, and if I recall his ult is BONUS ad scaling so he'll hit for about 500-600 with a rk3/4 ult.