Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Nightmare Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
    "I'm right your wrong!" Ok.
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljq9zlx30O1qhgj0q.jpg

If we're gonna play kiddie games, why not?
    Last edited by 4surface; 03-31-2014 at 12:15 AM.

first..let me say..I dont think NMB s OP...just very good..

BUT I kinda love the utility belt Idea...it shoud purge all effects....this item would bcome core on all my builds..its got hp, AS, CDR...just make the active have a 2 min CD done...

the main complaint Im hearin though is that his ULTIMATE, is too stronk.....its an ultimate..geez...and Ive seen this Ult shut down sooo many times..ets talk ults..

Zantanna...Bunny..super short CD...makes you a useles cuddly bunny for 2 secs...AND rends yur armor super bad makin u a dfenseless, cuddly bunny...did
    i mention super short CD...

Gaslight Bat...this Ult travels the WHOLE screen..THE whole screen...3 guys barely win a 3v3 and Bam GLB kills them fom his Base..

Gaslight joker((Ham baby)) when I run Ruby,Aegis,Bracers..I literally lose 0 life..no real CD..so I ave an AOE DOT, that slows....100% of the time (( not OP btw akin a point bou ults here peeps..keep up..schnoogins))

GL cat..well I dont gotta say it..but...some CDR and well placed Qs..pfffffttttttttlet the bodies hit the floor

Flash....nuff said..

Shazam...BEST initiate in the game....and a damn good escape too...

Superman....Flys across the screen..ACROSS the screen...and once hes close...CC all day and usually dead meat enemy..

AWW..agin...lAcross the screen, nd then shes on you like a business man on a secret Thialand vacation..

ArGL...this Ult..ths friggin Ult....good players use this to completely turn around ganks nd team fights...I mean come on...he ports in and gives a 1k+ shield..(( remember I said good players)) ..

the point is..Ults..are just that...Ults..they shoud be Play mking, fight changers..if not.lthey R not Ults

while I agree that the utility belt thing is a good idea, as is makin DDs stolen have the same effect....I do not gree that NMBs Ult is OP....seriosly..I kinda chuckle when he ults my MSupes mid ti late game...sure he ticks down about 20% of my HP...but popQ then W. and bam..passive rollin (( and continuin to roll forver muhuhuhaaaa))
    the thing no one pointed out is..if U dont have the CC yo stop the ult...well..just WAIL on him whike hes bitin yur buddy..I personally like to drop a meteor on his head, the wail a bit..drop Q on the rock..and since I got him to half health and right when he stops utin he gets knocked up, I finish him off...it is. a very good Ult..but has Risk to it to..and like alot f peeps say..if yur a squishy, and alone..yur wrong...and if yur laning...without cameras..that 3 camers btw (( the one in base fools..always get it)) again.,yur wrong...and his stealth is only 2 seconds...if You has cameras out..you saw him coming...and you dont see him anymore...well hang back at tower a bit farming..but this goes for ALL jungles..

as far as OP champs..AIvy..is by far scarier then NMB
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    first..let me say..I dont think NMB s OP...just very good..

BUT I kinda love the utility belt Idea...it shoud purge all effects....this item would bcome core on all my builds..its got hp, AS, CDR...just make the active have a 2 min CD done...

the main complaint Im hearin though is that his ULTIMATE, is too stronk.....its an ultimate..geez...and Ive seen this Ult shut down sooo many times..ets talk ults..

Zantanna...Bunny..super short CD...makes you a useles cuddly bunny for 2 secs...AND rends yur armor super bad makin u a dfenseless, cuddly bunny...did
    i mention super short CD...

Gaslight Bat...this Ult travels the WHOLE screen..THE whole screen...3 guys barely win a 3v3 and Bam GLB kills them fom his Base..

Gaslight joker((Ham baby)) when I run Ruby,Aegis,Bracers..I literally lose 0 life..no real CD..so I ave an AOE DOT, that slows....100% of the time (( not OP btw akin a point bou ults here peeps..keep up..schnoogins))

GL cat..well I dont gotta say it..but...some CDR and well placed Qs..pfffffttttttttlet the bodies hit the floor

Flash....nuff said..

Shazam...BEST initiate in the game....and a damn good escape too...

Superman....Flys across the screen..ACROSS the screen...and once hes close...CC all day and usually dead meat enemy..

AWW..agin...lAcross the screen, nd then shes on you like a business man on a secret Thialand vacation..

ArGL...this Ult..ths friggin Ult....good players use this to completely turn around ganks nd team fights...I mean come on...he ports in and gives a 1k+ shield..(( remember I said good players)) ..

the point is..Ults..are just that...Ults..they shoud be Play mking, fight changers..if not.lthey R not Ults

while I agree that the utility belt thing is a good idea, as is makin DDs stolen have the same effect....I do not gree that NMBs Ult is OP....seriosly..I kinda chuckle when he ults my MSupes mid ti late game...sure he ticks down about 20% of my HP...but popQ then W. and bam..passive rollin (( and continuin to roll forver muhuhuhaaaa))
    the thing no one pointed out is..if U dont have the CC yo stop the ult...well..just WAIL on him whike hes bitin yur buddy..I personally like to drop a meteor on his head, the wail a bit..drop Q on the rock..and since I got him to half health and right when he stops utin he gets knocked up, I finish him off...it is. a very good Ult..but has Risk to it to..and like alot f peeps say..if yur a squishy, and alone..yur wrong...and if yur laning...without cameras..that 3 camers btw (( the one in base fools..always get it)) again.,yur wrong...and his stealth is only 2 seconds...if You has cameras out..you saw him coming...and you dont see him anymore...well hang back at tower a bit farming..but this goes for ALL jungles..

as far as OP champs..AIvy..is by far scarier then NMB
    THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

Nouncaps

It doesn't matter, the haters won't listen. Complain about this, whine about that.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"