Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry ENOUGH. Do something about the AFK'ers thread. /Sign /I DEMAND! a HARSH Punish System

ENOUGH!.

Ive had it with these terrible people who just leave.
    I dont give a flying s-it about what you say turbine.

People are leaving this game as they see fit when they don't want to play or otherwise find that it's to thier liking. Oh something better.

1. 30 Minutes Unable to start ANY game after Leaving a game in progress, AFTER the game is finished.
    2. Second time AFKing. 60 minutes Unable to play.

This just for a start to show people that we as a community mean buisniss, Im sick of people afking because of whatever reason.
    With Launch you can have a more refined system with better rules.

But untill then these terrible people who just leave a match and let thier team lose.
    Ohhh, And if you care about your KDA ratio. Well too bad since your playing 3v5 you now have a MUCH better chance of DYING!.

End this MADNESS!.

I won't be refering anymore people as long as there is no punishment for just leaving, The statistics are flawed. People just fake DC or something along those lines.

It was a little better for some time, But now it's its i just had a friend wich had 3 games in a row with AFK*ers Then i started a game late in the night to have a cozy late night game. It quickly turned into a heated battle sinec Nightmare Batman and Doomsday Begun to feed GA and A ivy. When we got to helping them they just left. (aka got down and saved the lane).

AND ON TOP OF THIS ***ING **it Guess what the other team says "gg".

I don't think this need to be said but these kind of people provide for a terrible play experience i don't mind a afk or 2 now and then, But holy *** cow. Turbine you need to fix this. _if you do not take a HARD stance against this_ AFKing whenever it please you will become the norm

Re: ENOUGH. Do something about the AFK'ers thread. /Sign /I DEMAND! a HARSH Punish Sy

im sorry but i always find it funny when ppl demand stuff in a f2p game lol

Re: ENOUGH. Do something about the AFK'ers thread. /Sign /I DEMAND! a HARSH Punish Sy

Whoa dude, take a chill pill This is just the beta, things are surely gonna get better at launch.
    Juste take it easy man

I prefer AFK's to feeders. And I prefer a better MMR system than what is currently in place. It works well enough and it has seemed to be better since the most recent update. But sometimes I still get solo queued against a premade of 4-5 players, some of whom are pros on voice chat. No chance in that situation when your teammates can't be bothered to chat.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Joining Harmony

I can get behind harsh punishments for ranked matches, but until such a time as they exist I'm against it.

I still get the occasional problem that means I can't participate in a match, everything from my champ glitching to my client refusing to connect has happened in the past, some quite recently. and I just can't see why someone else who faces such issues should be subjected to such harsh punishments.

also, why are you mad about the other team saying gg? yeah sure, it wasn't the best match, but I say it at the end of almost every match as more of a manner thing so I can't fathom why you would consider it a bad thing.

until they get some ofbthe connections fixxed then this wont work..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

I can agree people who leave simply to stop playing a losing battle are bad and should be punished, but punishing those who have no control over the situation being punished the same as those who do it intentionally is a horrible idea.

Also if you want to be taken seriously don't use the word Demand in a situation where you have little to no power to make demands it just makes everyone turn against you. Asking or requesting something is alot better then demanding something.

GG is just good sportsmanship would you rather they say "HAHAHA you're a loser." I'm almost a good guy so I figure i will help you out by rewriting what you said in a way that is more reasonable. corrections are in bold

Enough.

I've had it with players who leave during matches.
    I disregard what you say about this situation turbine.

People are leaving this matches and it appears they are doing so simply because they can.

My proposed solution On the first infraction of leaving a game prematurely a 30 minute Queue lock after the game in question ends.On a second infraction an hour queue lock.

This will show that the act of leaving a match is frowned upon by the community. Upon launch a more refined system with better rules can be used.
    (line omitted)
    If you cared about your KD ratio and someone leaves you have a much higher chance of dying.

Please end this madness.

I will not be referring anymore people while there is no punishment for just leaving. The statistics are flawed for people can just fake disconnecting or something along those lines.

I just had a friend who had three games in a row with AFKers. Then I started a game late in the night to have a cozy late night game. It quickly turned into a heated battle since Nightmare Batman and Doomsday Begun to feed GA and A Ivy. When we went to help them they just left.

And to top it all off the other team says "gg".

Those who leave game can cause a terrible playing experience, I don't mind an afk or 2 now and then, but this is to much. Turbine this is something I feel needs to be a top priority. If a harder stance is not taken against afking it will become the norm and players will afk more often.
    Sign-Coldfusionstorm
    transcribed by YokoDk
    There same message but in a way that isn't as hostile.

Considering Harmony

Maybe they should first do something about the match making...

I have 0 leaves in Dota 2 and several hundred games played but when it comes to this game I simply had to leave my first two games because the teams were so painfully unbalanced and we lack a concede option.
    Why doesn't the match maker even try to make even teams? When one team is a premade just out to stomp and the other team is 5 guys who plays their first two games I can't help but question the mentality of the devs.

However I do agree that when the game is working properly there should be harsh punishments for leaving but in it's current state it's just too much to ask for

So, as we've said earlier, our initial investigations are turning up that the majority of AFKs that we see aren't people raging out or people quitting because they're losing. (Obviously these things do happen, but they are not the mass majority of cases.) Instead, the people who frequently AFK are new players who seem to fall into one of these two categories:

1. Don't quite understand the game yet, and quickly leave after beginning a match or...
    2. Have a technical issue that prevents them from playing.

Punishing these people doesn't do anyone any good, so instituting a harsher punishment system will not fix your issue. What we are doing to tackle this issue is the following:

1. We've instituted practice mode, which is a good first step in teaching players the game. The team is actively working on a tutorial mode, as well as other features that can help teach how to play IC to newbies.

2. Investigating crash bugs, connection issues, and looking into further optimizations for the game. Obviously this is still a beta, and there are still bugs in the game.

These things will help reduce the afks you experience -- not further punishments.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

I dont know why they dont look at other games for ideas in order to face the problem. Takes counter Strike: Global Offensive system for example.

Casual matches and 'serious' (ish!) competitive matches are separated (2 different modes). In casual you can do whaever you want with little to no implication (A reporting system would work fine and limit the number of reports as well as casual players are there for fun and very liley dont care if they lose!) while in competitive you are binded by the rules. Leaving would trigger a time out for competitive games for 30min/2hrs/24hrs/7 Days.

Combined with an AFK kick system this works pretty well for that game. A slightly similar system could work wonders here... I just dont get why such thing isn't being looked at.

Obviously this is only an subjective idea as the above works well for CS:GO for example, but nothing stops turbine from pinching ideas for matches moderation here and there.