put it on for real ASAP

Ok ive tested the game im a beta tester and for now i cant even call that a MOBA more a capture the point ar we in a gun game or a moba ? so can u please ut the 2 lane map fast enought for real moba player play a real game ?

Re: put it on for real ASAP

tri lane maps are the norm in MOBAs it sounds like you just havent played anything but Gotham Hieghts theres a big scary world out there bring a hat.

I'd say hide under a rock, and hope Gotham Divided doesn't find you then. And GD is a decently paced game even with it's large size. Two evenly matched teams can duke it out for a long time though; I've had an over two hour game before. Coast City has been around for awhile, and was the main competition map during that time. If you tested the game as long as your info says, you would have known. It is in practice mode at the moment while they polish a few things, and have us test other stuff. You can still run a custom match though, and I do so nightly.

Coast City is still a BETA map, which means it's still undergoing work, tweaks, and so on to make it the best it can be. And from here on out please make sure you understand what you try to post about. It reduces the chance you'll stick your foot in your mouth.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1992 View Post
    Ok ive tested the game im a beta tester and for now i cant even call that a MOBA more a capture the point ar we in a gun game or a moba ? so can u please ut the 2 lane map fast enought for real moba player play a real game ?
    Only after you finish your grammar classes

Or maybe try Gotham Divided.
    Last edited by unilordx; 03-19-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Gotham Divided works? I have been in Q for over an hour no game yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDiamond View Post
    Gotham Divided works? I have been in Q for over an hour no game yet lol
    well if we judge based on your join date, you are probably at to low a level to get on. try GH first until you get to level 15 or 20, by then you should have better luck getting on GD because there will be more players near your level trying to get on that map.

I would really like to get into Coast City but I haven't yet gotten to try it. I hope that they bring the map back for general play when they do this update this month (September).

My name is Quiris in the game if anybody is okay with adding me to their friends list.

This map is the reason I downloaded this game lol. If i wanted to play league I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiris View Post
    I would really like to get into Coast City but I haven't yet gotten to try it. I hope that they bring the map back for general play when they do this update this month (September).

My name is Quiris in the game if anybody is okay with adding me to their friends list.
    contact the Drycer, he has nightly CC matches. while you wont get any merit you will be able to experience the map.