Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Infinite Guides , Lessons and quick guides on infinite crisis

i'm not new to the moda genre games , i have plenty of years spend into these games. And in my opinion zaccubus explanes the things nice, no comment . But sometimes the things he tells are not correctly or there are other this that you can do wich are better. i don't know or zaccubus is new to the moba i just wanted to let him know
    Protectors lvl 51
    KDA : 7/3/5
    K/D Ratio : 2.40

My Jokers Mega Guide : https://www.dawnbase.com/guides/xawa...guide-59268645

Twitter : https://twitter.com/IC_Xawas

Needs one about how to counter Flash, maybe that way people will stop the complaints about him.

I find these videos to be very helpful. Im new to moba genre and with just the first video Ive learned sooo much thank you. I play a lot of Gotham Heights but when it comes to Gotham Divided I feel woefully inadequate. I get outleveled and smashed a lot of times.

Its rare to find videos that teach technique yours certainly do!

I think it be helpful to do a video on enforcers (tanks) and how to support your team by soaking up the damages. Ive seen many many times how people use enforcers like bruisers and miss the opportunity to protect your carry. Also you may want to talk about how level difference can really affect how well you perform. I know money is a factor but actual levels can make or break a team.