Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Infinite Guides , Lessons and quick guides on infinite crisis

Yes that very true, i have to maybe redo or make a add on to it , but it still explains why auto attack and using skills on drones is bad in the early game

yes that be a good issue to talk about i add something along the lines of 2v1 lanes as normal the play style works very similar to melee vs ranged in some aspects

I can't wait to check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Epoch View Post
    Excellent guides!

What I'd love to see for new(ish) players is a guide for solo top, especially covering 1v2 laning. One thing I see a lot of in solo queue is the situation where my team has a jungler (which is always, since I'll do it if no one else does) and the opposing team has no jungler and goes duo top. Often, our top laner doesn't know how to handle 1v2 and doesn't play conservatively at their tower between ganks. Instead of hanging back, enjoying their XP monopoly and leveling ahead of the duo, the solo laner gets in trouble early, backs often, and burdens the jungler with babysitting the lane, ultimately getting them both behind. In the worst cases, the jungler has to spend so much time in top lane that the team basically loses all the leveling advantage that a jungle+solo top team should have over a 2-1-2 team.
    I need a guide to just figure out what you just wrote... not a clue.

Maybe we need another level below "noob"?
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

I've been following the channel since starting so I've been loving the videos. They really have helped a lot but didn't see this thread till today.
    You've done a really good job of explaining how it all works so thank you.

I'm not sure what to ask for as there is so much. The strategies are the only things I'm horrible at right now. (When to leave lane, what characters to choose and which lanes to play them in, how often is it acceptable to back and when should you etc.)
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

Your latest guide helped me rock top lane vs a very aggressive Doomsday. He attacked me constantly, but was never able to get the kill. I waited very patiently until his health was low and smashed his face in. Plus, he failed at tower diving and got killed a second time! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by NymeriaUnderfoot View Post
    Your latest guide helped me rock top lane vs a very aggressive Doomsday. He attacked me constantly, but was never able to get the kill. I waited very patiently until his health was low and smashed his face in. Plus, he failed at tower diving and got killed a second time! Thanks so much!
    awesome m8 wp glad to hear this helped

Quote Originally Posted by Shaithiz View Post
    I've been following the channel since starting so I've been loving the videos. They really have helped a lot but didn't see this thread till today.
    You've done a really good job of explaining how it all works so thank you.

I'm not sure what to ask for as there is so much. The strategies are the only things I'm horrible at right now. (When to leave lane, what characters to choose and which lanes to play them in, how often is it acceptable to back and when should you etc.)
    the next lesson leads on to that point when a good time to gank leave lane and work on map objectives

I just downloaded them game because it looks similar to leauge, (which I stopped playing due to some conflict.) But seeing these vids shows what Iwas doing wrong. Thanks.

Senior Software Engineer IC_WondrFan's Avatar

I have to say Zaccubus that your guides are awesome! I feel like I am starting to get better at the game but still not the best overall.

Your How to lane guide has actually really helped me to understand that phase of the game MUCH better! I just wanted to say thanks for putting these guides together! I also have started using the trick of poking the enemy champ with a basic attack solely for the purpose of drawing in their minions closer to my turret faster for the easier XP gains. :-)