Re: Pro Teams in the queue not fun times for casuals

teach me the ways pl0x
    "I UHH I STREAM, AND UHHH YA

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    teach me the ways pl0x

Dustin! How ya been?!

As long as I am with a 5 man pre-made, I don't mind vsing teams in GD (or any map for that matter). Sadly most of my friends won't play GD with me.

Quote Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
    As long as I am with a 5 man pre-made, I don't mind vsing teams in GD (or any map for that matter). Sadly most of my friends won't play GD with me.
    I'll gladly play GD with you. It's about all that I play anymore. I got burnt out on GH after playing it for so long. And with the influx of new players and lack of Ranked mode for it, I'm just waiting to play in the tournament being organized. Of course, every time that I'm on, none of my team is, so who knows if that will even go down.

When I'm on, I'll gladly group for GD with you. You already know that I main Flash. I can also run Joker, Borg, NMB, and Zatanna. Though I am not as fond of Joker at the moment. His changes and the way his Q works makes solo-lane harder than it needs to be; but on the bright side, he is still a good Supp...er...Controller.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY GD!!!!!!!!

Nouncaps

You Know Im Down David as Long its fun And we do it Wreckamania style Only One strategy WiN!
    Moving To Las Vegas Watch me Play Poker! http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

Not much you can do about it. You can't tell them they aren't allowed into whatever game mode you are playing at the time. Worst case scenario, at the end of the match, ask for tips from the pro team. Sure you might have to swallow your pride to do that, but in the end it could help make you a better player, so...

Protector

Practicing is good. Getting snowballed to bits is not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffVader View Post
    Hi,

I'm curious as to what benifit a pro team gets 'practising' against casual teams? By casual I do include premade teams of casual players. I had the unfortunate experience of playing against a pro team this morning and it was a complete non event for our team.
    There is not alot you can take away from a game against a team that is sitting on teamspeak crunching a team into the ground. I don't see what the pros get out of this type of game, would it not be better to play a custom match?
    I'm happy to learn from my experiences and have done just that playing with some very good players but a game like this doesn't seem to benifit anyone. It is of course better than AFK players but not by much. Maybe if there was a replay system in place it would be worth it for the review but until then....

cheers
    I agree 100%. I play for fun. One sided games, regardless if I'm on the winning or losing side, creates a miserable game. In order for this game to grow, you need a fun, competitive gaming experience. Playing against premades with guys whose lives revolve around playing games, sucks the fun out of it.

Also, the vast majority of serious gamers are not helpful for new players. They are elitist pricks who do nothing but insult new players. Again, this kind of hostile environment is not conducive for the growth of this game. I strongly recommend a change in the match making system.

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDead View Post
    Also, the vast majority of serious gamers are not helpful for new players. They are elitist pricks who do nothing but insult new players. Again, this kind of hostile environment is not conducive for the growth of this game. I strongly recommend a change in the match making system.
    What are you talking about? Tonight I saw many Pros make public groups, and practice runs for newer players. Not everyone helps out, but if you are mature in the way you carry yourself in conversation, the decent ones don't mind giving a few pointers. Just remember, they want to grow the game too, and this community is different than the other MOBA communities.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!