Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Pro Teams in the queue not fun times for casuals

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDead View Post
    Also, the vast majority of serious gamers are not helpful for new players. They are elitist pricks who do nothing but insult new players. Again, this kind of hostile environment is not conducive for the growth of this game. I strongly recommend a change in the match making system.
    I have to disagree with this. While I am not a pro player, I am certainly a serious player, and being that I used to teach, I am all too eager to help players learn what I know.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    I have no problem with it. When they are there, ask for advice, help with something you don't understand, or questions you have about the game, or them. Don't be too overbearing, and the nice ones will be happy to answer.
    I think this is one of the big points. In my experience so far, it's the truly "pro" players who are more eager to talk to you and help you learn. Especially after a match.
    In my experience it's the players about as good as me (I'm very much a 'noob') who get irate and swear up a storm in the chat. So I don't think anyone should worry about asking pro players for advice when they have the opportunity.

Protector

It's really all about how you approach these games. If you start crying in all-chat right off the bat about how unbalanced etc. the game's matchmaking is, they will ignore you or laugh at you crying. But if you just observe them play, the builds they make etc. or just want to know what augments they run, just ASK. That's really the keyword here.

From my experience with pubs in solo queue (whether I'm in a premade or not) I tend to keep my mouth shut until someone asks. I've had too many occasions where I would try to tell the jungler to pick marauder items instead of nil weapon without potions, and then he would just say something along the lines of "**** no-life" when all I'm trying to do is ease them into the game with optimal builds.

So yeah, just ASK! Most of the serious/pro gamers are actually really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by solopsIC View Post
    I rather Play Against the Best Of The Best so it can sharpen my Blades after I defeat all your Rivals and enemies Im Pointing the Sword at you Complexity LOL(Disclaimer all In Fun Guys this statement is all in Fun To stir up some Friendly competition and Rivarly in no means Trash talk to those who are New to E Sports Scene. Peace)
    I live for this guy's posts. It's like reading some poorly translated Novella.

But in all seriousness, pre-mades can be unfun to play against, but the competitive teams can't always be scrimming. And when you see a pre-made it's usually not the actual team, just a bunch of guys with the tag. I know that aL and KGB, at least, have people with the tag that aren't on the actual team.

Considering Harmony

I enjoy playing against players better than me. The only time it really sucks is then there are a few of them on the other team, you get someone that is new, they feed lane then quit the game making it a 5vs4 with a super fed person that knows what to do with gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigaion View Post
    I enjoy playing against players better than me. The only time it really sucks is then there are a few of them on the other team, you get someone that is new, they feed lane then quit the game making it a 5vs4 with a super fed person that knows what to do with gold.
    Learn to 1v5 scrub.

Also, don't forget that all the competitive teams like the game too and they can't always play scrims. They aren't mythical beasts, just people with the time and dedication to be really good at the game. It's kind of unfair to say that they shouldn't play with their friends just because they are good at the game, you know?

Without the people Who are very passionate about IC , without them There is no IC so it may not be fun getting beat all the time so do something about it get some friends get a vision get a team together and beat the Pros! Casual or Pro if a team is not coordinated or organized it will be annihilated And that's not a Myth!
    Moving To Las Vegas Watch me Play Poker! http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

One thing that bugs me is how my entire team will sometimes get scared cause there is a good pro player. They will refuse to fight the so called pro player and just run away from him. Pro players can be beaten, they are not Gods, they are human beings.

Or the camp the known name all game and the targeted person has a very unfun time