Coast city Return date:

After playing in a few of Dycers custom nightly games of Coast City Marina I realized that this map is just too much fun. The objectives are my favorite in all the maps blending in some gotham heights and gotham divided. And the laning phase works real well too. Also, I love how it doesnt have to take 40 mins - 1 hr to finish a game. Most of my games have been between 25 - 40mins and i love that. I dont always have time to play an hour long game. But anyways, I was just wondering if there is a timetable on its return date yet. Thanks

Re: Coast city Return date:

First I would like to thank you for the amazing review. We did have a Coast City game that lasted over 1 hour recently so all aren't that short when you have 2 well matched teams in a deadlock.

Now to address the main point here. There is no current estimated time of return that I have heard of yet. Let's stick with SoonTM. One thing we can take from this is the fact that Coast City is growing in popularity. Gotham Divided seems so long and boring compared to it.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Colubriform: Shaped like a snake
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

21 No Death games in queue without an afk this patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    Gotham Divided seems so long and boring compared to it.
    Yep, after he first 30 matches it's just not the same as hearing 'Welcome to Coast City!". We need some light in these maps, no wonder raider gives so much vision. Coast City is probably the map that defines the game for me and where it gave me a turning point in my skills, had to start thinking outside the box where in GD ganks are so expected. Hell I can even predict where the enemy places their raider camera.

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    Yep, after he first 30 matches it's just not the same as hearing 'Welcome to Coast City!". We need some light in these maps, no wonder raider gives so much vision. Coast City is probably the map that defines the game for me and where it gave me a turning point in my skills, had to start thinking outside the box where in GD ganks are so expected. Hell I can even predict where the enemy places their raider camera.
    You never know where anything is going to happen in Coast City. That's why I have many weird invasion paths that people never see coming. Even those who've played with and against me many times.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Colubriform: Shaped like a snake
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

21 No Death games in queue without an afk this patch!