Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Where the heck is the originality?

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
    Power relays- Like this is a good thing? There's a reason no one plays coast city
    Yes, power relays are the reason no one plays Coast City..

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    Yes, power relays are the reason no one plays Coast City..
    Stop trying to turn this thread into a hate on coast city, it's about trucane stating IC is 90% copied from LOL, which it obviously isn't.
    "There's a reason we have these big targets on our chests." ~ Flash
    "Oh, you redecorated. I don't like it." ~ The Doctor

Two Face Champion Concept.
    Young Justice Team Champion Concepts.
    Team Buff Idea.

Let's get this straight, ok fellas? IC is a MOBA. LoL is a moba. These games share characteristics that define them into MOBA's. In the same respect, you would have to complain that every FPS ever has copied Wolfenstein, and every MOBA including LoL copied Defense of the Ancients mod for WC3.

Just 'cause a game has a top down perspective and focuses on single "champion" combat does not make it LoL copy. Games evolve. They go on.

Now shoo.

Protector

Counterstrike is such a Battlefield copy and Battlefield is such a CoD copy and CoD is such an Unreal copy and Unreal is such a Wolfenstein 3D copy. And so on and so on...

Genre = genre, they share characteristics.

All cars would be copies of eachother because they all have 4 wheels, chairs, a steering wheel and an engine...

Movie A is so unoriginal....it's just like movie B because they both used film. And actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Reason_Joekel View Post
    Counterstrike is such a Battlefield copy and Battlefield is such a CoD copy and CoD is such an Unreal copy and Unreal is such a Wolfenstein 3D copy. And so on and so on...

Genre = genre, they share characteristics.

All cars would be copies of eachother because they all have 4 wheels, chairs, a steering wheel and an engine...
    A car with a chair in it?! That'd be a sight!

Halo was a identical rip off of tribes. They had there differnce here and their but in the end Halo was a slow version with unlimited ammo and no jet pack tribes.

Some people like Halo more, some people like tribes. Concepts may be the same but in the end the smaller differnce like playing wow champ compared to dc champs will make all the differnce. It did for me plus less mean people.

No need to argue. They may be Simerlar In some or many ways. No biggie. If not for the dc champs I wouldn't have thought of playing moba's. I would just kept watching.

Finally got the joke!
    Quote Originally Posted by xocgx View Post
    Movie A is so unoriginal....it's just like movie B because they both used film. And actors.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

I think its gotten that it is a moba and it will be similiar to dota, smite, and of course League of Legends. Its expected that your going to see things that are identical to other mobas.

I mean when I looked on smite I could point out how y'mir's ult looks like nunu's ult and his crystal wall looks like anivias crystal wall, yet that combination of them is new. On infinite crisis I look at superman and see something that is almost identical to Vi. This is superman. He can do just about anything and they made him almost identical to a pre-existing character of a game they are competing with. The developers can be more creative than that.

On infinite crisis I look at superman and see something that is almost identical to Vi. This is superman.
    So Vi can use heat vision and freeze breath now? I missed that balance patch completely.