Thread: Joker OP?

Joker OP?

Ok the joker takes no dmg and 1 shots me no matter what I do. Help?

Re: Joker OP?

Joker takes damage in fact he is extremely weak in terms of health, that is why is attacks do a lot of damage

Screenshots? I find The Joker to be a bit lacking now actually. After constant small nerfs to his moves and his ult, combined with the slowing of his Q, he is lackluster as a Blaster now. He still makes a great Controller though. If he is taking no damage and one-shotting you, then he has a serious level/gold advantage and there may be some internet issues and/or PC issues at play as well.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

I really don t think the joker as op and Mr punchy is a dodgeable skill shot. For him to OS you he need to be quite fed.

PS: beware a screenshot is mostly irrelevant because it just shows the dominance of a champ in game not his op potential.
    E.g: lets imagine a broken champ with stat of lvl 20 at lvl 1. He stomps you. You screen shot and complain. Ppl look at it. See he got 20 kill over you (cause he was op). Conclusion we just said you fed the champ thus he stomp you not that he was broken.

Joker OP?
    You should see Doomsday!

Are we playing the same game?

Joker is fine, he just has a weak early game. But once he has dreamstone he shouldn't have that much of a will problem. His punchys are gonna take a use to