Page 1 of 15 123 11 ... LastLast

Welcome to the Infinite Crisis Forums!

Welcome! Here we can talk about all things Infinite Crisis. So please let us know what you think.
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Re: Welcome to the Infinite Crisis Forums!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the forums! Happy to see you all! =^_^=
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Turbine Community Team IC_Cordovan's Avatar

Very exciting times! Thank you for joining us.
    Visit Infinite Crisis on:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter if you'd like!

Hey there!

I think the game looks really cool so far! I am looking forward to this, more as a DC Comics and Turbine Studios fan, as I'm not really that well-versed in MOBAS. But I'm looking forward to trying this out and getting better at MOBAS, and what better way then to get better through the use of my favourite super-heroes?

In Turbine and DC, we trust!

I am actually quite wishful for this game. I know the MOBA market is tough, but I've recently grown my love of DC quite a bit, thanks to Geoff Johns. So, I guess infinite crisis should be my next read.

Looking forward to a polished game from turbine. Good luck

Been really interested in MOBAs, but the other ones out there just aren't terribly interesting to me- and it all boils down to setting. Fantasy stuff is just kinda bland. I'm excited to see someone is finally doing something different with the genre, and a superhero setting is probably the best way to go with it. Especially a multiverse-spanning superhero setting.

Looking forward to getting a beta invite, whenever that happens. Very eager to dig into this and learn how to play all my favorite DC dudes.

Hi, wanted to say that the idea sounds awesome and also the characters. But what about the competitive part of the game? Do you want to make a causual game or do you plan to support the esport part of the game?

Hey everybody! How are you doing?
    I guess this game will be amazing, but where's Supes (and Martian Manhunter)?

This game looks pretty fun! I've never tried an MOBA but I've been a fan of DC for a long time so here's to hoping I can get into the beta.