Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Protector

Re: Welcome to the Infinite Crisis Forums!

So excited too see another game from Turbine specially in the DC universe and from the MOBA genre.
    Good luck everyone!

Thanks! We are all super excited here.
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

This should be lots of fun! Played DCUO for a while, but never played an MOBA. been waiting for a good superhero game since CoH was discontinued! Hope this is the one!

Just learned about this game.

Someone posted a link over at CBR. I've never played a MOBA before, but I did play DCUO from beta up until the Sony hack.

I have to say I am seriously excited about this game, and really looking forward to the potentially fantastic levels it can hit. I have been a DC fan since I could read at 4, and have been collecting, reading and pretty much making it a part of my life ever since. If there is some form of digital entertainment related to DC I have played it, owned it, and most likely beta tested it if possible. Heck I even ran around my entire neighborhood to use all my friends phones to call in for the Death of Jason Todd event (yes I am that old and that dedicated). As I started reading comics with Crisis on Infinite Earths, I think the Multiverse is a fantastic concept and have enjoyed it ever since and a game placed and using that concept is fantastic. Seriously can not say how much I am looking forward to this and will be here for every minute of it smiling.
    "In the super hero game there's usually one fail-safe technique used to solve problems. Beat the stuffing out of the bad guys. Other times you gotta use your brains. Or lack of 'them" --- Michael Jon Carter, Booster Gold

I am so excited to see everyone else so excited. Thanks guys, in being excited, you're making me excited! And I didn't think I could be any more excited! (Or stick the word "excited" any further into these four sentences.)
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    "Have you learned your lesson yet, mortal?" -- Nightmare Catwoman

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    I am so excited to see everyone else so excited. Thanks guys, in being excited, you're making me excited! And I didn't think I could be any more excited! (Or stick the word "excited" any further into these four sentences.)
    said Celestrata excitedly!

hey just found out about this game. big fan of the moba genre, and really looking forward to this game! hope i can get into beta!

Love DC and MOBAs, I have high hopes for this game!

Hi all!

I'm excited that there is another DC f2p mmo!

Love DCUO!