Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do You Think a Spectator, Replay Mode and Unit Tester For IC Would be a Good Idea?

Do You Think a Spectator , Replay Mode for Analysing Replays and Unit Tester For IC Would be a Good Idea?Just doing a little Brainstorming Post Up we really Need community Feedback On This Thanks!
    Last edited by solopsIC; 03-25-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    Moving To Las Vegas Watch me Play Poker! http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

Re: Do You Think a Spectator, Replay Mode and Unit Tester For IC Would be a Good Id

There are so many thing to focus, and if this is added, it should be low prioity, what i'm syaing is "spector mode" why not?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Re: Do You Think a Spectator, Replay Mode and Unit Tester For IC Would be a Good Id

IMO Spectator and Replay would add a lot to the Game, would love to hear from the Devs if it
    is realizable from a technical Standpoint at the moment, would put a huge Strain on the Servers i suppose.

Would also love Ingame Hud options for FPS and Ping, more detailed Pings and an Undo your last Artifact Purchase in the Shop.

Spectator mode is good but imo replays are even more important, they are key in strategy games and a good replay system implemented would be a major benefit to the game, it is currently the only thing that makes me think about giving Blizzard MOBA a try, they announced they will have a replay system similar to Starcraft 2 one and SC2 has an amazing replay system, other than that I wouldn't think about changing comic super heroes for Blizzard videogame characters...

So there is some interest. We would love to hear from the DEVS as well I mean this is Important if IC is going The E sports Direction I understand you guys are working on a million things we are just curious if there was any sort of discussions on these ideas in the Boston IC Think Tank

Also I would Look at this http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/major-l...ports-viewing/ I understand making this Game Playable must be first priority . just throwing ideas around How we can monetize this Game and get a ROI once this game is ready for the World market.
    Last edited by solopsIC; 03-25-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Moving To Las Vegas Watch me Play Poker! http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

Spectator Mode and Replays are actually my biggest wants in this game, as I intend to cast games of it. So, any chance of it getting added any time soon?

replay mode is more important , i think no1 will use spectator mode why watch a game if you can play by urself? if you want to watch a game go on youtube. replay mode is better , cause im a player that watch my own replays and look what i did wrong so i can improve my gameplay.

Community Advocate PeterPlatinum's Avatar

IMO, Spectator Mode is extremely important both for e-Sports and for the community in general. It allows people to shoutcast without (a) having to play at the same time or (b) having their view limited to one player. With Spectator Mode, teams could start adding their own casters, and it would be possible to have full-featured (i.e. streamed) tournaments without Turbine's direct involvement.

An integrated replay system isn't as vital, as FRAPS and other screen recorders work fine with IC.
    Former webmaster of Justice League Infinite. Tastiest Bait NA. Follow me on Twitter @Peter_Platinum for the newest champion and costume sales every Wednesday!

------

Booster Gold: Let me be perfectly clear: I have never, ever let my name or likeness be used to sell adult diapers.
    — Dan Jurgens, Justice League International #1 (2011)

Green Lantern: Barry...Did you...shoot him in the crotch?
    The Flash: Well, that's where the ring said his weakness was.
    Green Lantern: Nice.
    — Brian Buccellato, The Flash Annual #2 (2013)

This is a silly topic. There is almost no reason why these wouldn't be good ideas. The real question is "are they worth investing time on over other things at this moment in time?" To that, the answer is no. Still too early to be worth it. Let them focus on releasing champs, balancing the maps and optimizing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPlatinum View Post
    IMO, Spectator Mode is extremely important both for e-Sports and for the community in general. It allows people to shoutcast without (a) having to play at the same time or (b) having their view limited to one player. With Spectator Mode, teams could start adding their own casters, and it would be possible to have full-featured (i.e. streamed) tournaments without Turbine's direct involvement.

An integrated replay system isn't as vital, as FRAPS and other screen recorders work fine with IC.
    Totally this. Except that replays would mean time-delayed casting possibilities, and so also help us shoutcasters.