Leviathan/Raider bug

So me and a couple of my friends were playing on Gotham Divided when raider spawned, and so we took raider and the buff dropped directly on top of my friend who was playing Atomic Poison Ivy and she got glitched in the buff, no one could click on the buff and she couldn't get out unless backing. I just thought that this would be a bug that should be reported and I was wondering if anyone else had that happen

Protector

Re: Leviathan/Raider bug

The only thing you can do to get out of this at the moment is:

1: Use a gapcloser to free yourself from the purple binding of death that has clamped onto you.
    2: Ask friends to keep trying to rightclick a beacon, however with a large hitbox(Atomic Poison Ivy has a rather large one) this will be harder.
    3: Ask the enemy team to kill you at the buff, or /slitwrists.

Re: Leviathan/Raider bug

You can also return to base or tele out. However, you are leaving the beacon open to the enemy team.
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!