Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matching system

Re: Matching system

They went full ****** making 3 different maps so early.

Edit: R E T ARD is filtered? really.....

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
    They went full ****** making 3 different maps so early.

Edit: R E T ARD is filtered? really.....
    yes welcome to todays PC society .... I kid you not, in MA they attempted legeslation to make the word illegal ......./facepalm

Sidenote: when is the population going to increase ? its been open for weeks now

Considering Harmony

Yeah this thread is actually "Holy ****, this game went open beta and... lost players?"

8 minutes is an eternity to wait for one of these games, and it seems like, at the end of 8 minutes, you get a ****, unbalanced game. So... just get rid of the 8 minute wait. I'd rather have my ****, unbalanced game immediately. At the very least add the option for me to opt out of "matchmaking". Tired of sitting, at 5:30ct, and waiting 8 1/2 minutes for a match when in closed beta it took 20 seconds. Save matchmaking for ranked whenever it drops.

Considering Harmony

It censors c r a p? Your forums censor c r a p, and you're the people that drew gaslight catwoman's ti ts (also censored) larger a few updates ago. Delightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jestersmiles View Post
    Queuing times for normal games is getting longer and you want to add something that would split, the already small player pool up? You may want to rethink that one there sir.

But I agree, I don't know why new players not coming in? I just played 4 matches of GH, and I kid you not, at least 4 out of the 10 people where in the previous games , just on different side. Also it kinda sad to see this game has to be promote by Twitch themselves for it to be in a visible place.

Don't know why this game is not getting more attention. Makes me a sad panda.
    Tbh a game I had last night kinda gives me an idea why.

2 of us over level 15 , 3 players on their SECOND game of IC , But what happens? they said 1st game the got stomped , second game where they met me? we got stomped again and they pretty much said they give up on IC. (when its 2 of us vs 5 IC staff and streamers on a stacked team its no wonder new players are not staying)

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I personally love going against the tagged players. I am the type of person who's always looking to improve though. You learn so much from them and it's nice to pick up their tendencies so you beat up on them next time

And Dannin pls, before you even mention it...I don't play Green Arrow every game!
    Its good till the team difference is so huge that its basically 5 v 2 with 3 players basically saying they are going back to lol.

And LIES you are ALWAYS GA even when your not!

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by BillikenMafia View Post
    Yeah this thread is actually "Holy ****, this game went open beta and... lost players?"

8 minutes is an eternity to wait for one of these games, and it seems like, at the end of 8 minutes, you get a ****, unbalanced game. So... just get rid of the 8 minute wait. I'd rather have my ****, unbalanced game immediately. At the very least add the option for me to opt out of "matchmaking". Tired of sitting, at 5:30ct, and waiting 8 1/2 minutes for a match when in closed beta it took 20 seconds. Save matchmaking for ranked whenever it drops.
    I joined a few days after the open beta and was surprised to see how long it took to find a game. Even worse is that the last days it has been even worse, rarely finding a match in 5 minutes. One could wonder what the devs is doing wrong... Maybe too little originality or just not handing out enough candy for new players?

Either way unless something changes this game won't last long which would be a shame

leave que after 5mins rejoin get in within 1min 30sec, don't deal with out of range players. Try it.
    Such an enjoyable game, too bad the devs are slow and the players are children.

Quote Originally Posted by ZlainFury View Post
    leave que after 5mins rejoin get in within 1min 30sec, don't deal with out of range players. Try it.
    The matchmaking system works a little differently than what people may expect from how it's worded.

A group waiting too long in queue will start to be matched against smaller groups and solo queuers, regardless of how long the latter may have been in queue themselves. As a solo queue player I've had fast and even instaqueues against full premades, because they reached the threshold.

never happened to me. I do it a lot and it's worked every time.
    Such an enjoyable game, too bad the devs are slow and the players are children.

Considering Harmony

I will say the queue was surprisingly short this morning and last night. Not sure if they changed something or what.