Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Taking damage outside of the Flash ult

Yeah, i noticed that as well yesterday. It doesn't seem to work the way it's intended to work. Also, the range of Flash's ult is pretty wide as it is, I don't think it needs any more:]

The way champs die outside of it made me check if it has any DOT effect.

It's more than likely just you thinking that the Champ is outside of ult range, but he/she isn't.

Use the Precise indicator instead of the default one and it makes it a lot easier to tell who is in range and who isn't.

And lag can always be a factor.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    flashes jungle is so weak...I mean come on..need a leash fir the first 3 camps..
    +1 He is the weakest assasin for jungling, he has slow clear times and no sustain at all, any other assassin outperforms Flash in the jungle, specially nightmare batman but gascat and atomic ww are also better choices for the jungle. Flash is so strong in Gotham Heights cause of the health pads and his extreme mobility wich allows him to get those health pads and get back to the fight in a short time but he is really lackluster in Gotham Divided, I'd pick even an enforcer or any bruiser before Flash for junling...

I don't understand why Flash has that fame of noob champ when he isn't OP at all and can be countered easy just by having a couple of champs with strong CC on the team, people's problem with Flash is that in GH everyone takes assassins, blasters and marksman the tankies champions you see there are bruisers and nobody has enough CC to get down Flash that's the reason he seems OP in Gotham Heights.

His ult is fine, I think the champs you see die "outside" are in fact in the edge of the area so they take damage as if they were inside...
    Last edited by JekeTeMata; 04-08-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    It's more than likely just you thinking that the Champ is outside of ult range, but he/she isn't.

Use the Precise indicator instead of the default one and it makes it a lot easier to tell who is in range and who isn't.

And lag can always be a factor.
    No.... I dont think... I know exactly when they are outside and they still die. I'm not lagging and neither are they.

Quote Originally Posted by JekeTeMata View Post
    +1 He is the weakest assasin for jungling, he has slow clear times and no sustain at all, any other assassin outperforms Flash in the jungle, specially nightmare batman but gascat and atomic ww are also better choices for the jungle. Flash is so strong in Gotham Heights cause of the health pads and his extreme mobility wich allows him to get those health pads and get back to the fight in a short time but he is really lackluster in Gotham Divided, I'd pick even an enforcer or any bruiser before Flash for junling...

I don't understand why Flash has that fame of noob champ when he isn't OP at all and can be countered easy just by having a couple of champs with strong CC on the team, people's problem with Flash is that in GH everyone takes assassins, blasters and marksman the tankies champions you see there are bruisers and nobody has enough CC to get down Flash that's the reason he seems OP in Gotham Heights.

His ult is fine, I think the champs you see die "outside" are in fact in the edge of the area so they take damage as if they were inside...
    Because you play against bads.... that's all I can say if you don't think the flash is super strong in GD. Top against a flash that levels his W first. You will cry.

Unfortunately, we have discovered that Champions' hitboxes are actually further than even the Precise indicator shows. I am not sure if this is due to be modified.
    #1 Scrub NA
    Good luck, have bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by TgW_Apoc_Meow View Post
    Unfortunately, we have discovered that Champions' hitboxes are actually further than even the Precise indicator shows. I am not sure if this is due to be modified.
    That sounds like a pretty big problem.

It's not just flashs ult that hits you when you're outside the range. Look at Zats circle, Ivy knock up, or any other ground effect. The radius seems to be slightly larger then what is pictured for almost every move like it.
    twitch.tv/zlainfury - Usually stream between 7pm and midnight EST.

Definitely noticed this using it and being hit by it. I've also noticed the same thing with Zat's swords, as well.