Anybody know the name of the font

That IC uses?

Re: Anybody know the name of the font

I looked for the font before and couldn't find it, but that could be because "infinite crisis font" wasn't a good google search term.
    Is there something you want to spell specifically? You can always take the logo and just photoshop it into what you need spelled. Of course that's only practical if you want to spell one thing rather than a bunch of things

i just want my name , but i don't know how to do what you are referring to so i guess i'll just look for a similiar font

Quote Originally Posted by Sycogenesis View Post
    i just want my name , but i don't know how to do what you are referring to so i guess i'll just look for a similiar font
    I meant literally just rearrange the logo into what you want, and it isn't too hard to do. I threw this together in 5 minutes using PowerPoint, so it's quick and easy to do and actually I can just make one for you tomorrow while I'm waiting for the Smash Brothers stream.

Ah, I get to show off my creative design background

Do you mean the typeface for the Infinite Crisis logo?

It looks like a modified version of Knight, which was based on title typefaces for Batman Forever et al.

You can grab a free font here: http://www.dafont.com/batman-forever...xt=sycogenesis

Should be fairly easy to modify yourself as necessary. It's mainly just as simple as erasing the pointy upper/lower corners of text

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrilege View Post
    Ah, I get to show off my creative design background

Do you mean the typeface for the Infinite Crisis logo?

It looks like a modified version of Knight, which was based on title typefaces for Batman Forever et al.

You can grab a free font here: http://www.dafont.com/batman-forever...xt=sycogenesis

Should be fairly easy to modify yourself as necessary. It's mainly just as simple as erasing the pointy upper/lower corners of text
    Whoa nice. Just gotta throw some effects on there and you'll look better than the actual game

im actually gonna use that for future use lol

Community Advocate PeterPlatinum's Avatar

If you're looking for another close font, try Ethnocentric. I like it a little bit better than Knight because (a) none of the letters go above and below the line and (b) it has a couple little extra flourishes (A, D, P, R) that are really neat.

I used Ethnocentric as one of two fonts in this logo.
    Former webmaster of Justice League Infinite. Tastiest Bait NA. Follow me on Twitter @Peter_Platinum for the newest champion and costume sales every Wednesday!

------

Booster Gold: Let me be perfectly clear: I have never, ever let my name or likeness be used to sell adult diapers.
    — Dan Jurgens, Justice League International #1 (2011)

Green Lantern: Barry...Did you...shoot him in the crotch?
    The Flash: Well, that's where the ring said his weakness was.
    Green Lantern: Nice.
    — Brian Buccellato, The Flash Annual #2 (2013)