Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1

    Champions Pricing!

    Champions are way to over priced!! And its hard to play and earn merit when your up against a team of lvl 50's while your lvl 14 !

  2. #2
    The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Remigod View Post
    Champions are way to over priced!! And its hard to play and earn merit when your up against a team of lvl 50's while your lvl 14 !
    What champion price has to do with matchmaking? O.o
    The champions prices are always changing while there are new champions coming.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  3. #3

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    I don't know if heroes are over-priced; it seems about average for F2P games to have some heroes at the $10 range; not to mention the DC license isn't cheap. My beef is that since I don't want to spend actual cash on heroes, I end up having save all my merit for heroes and can't buy any of the amps, mods or stolen powers, because then I wouldn't be able to unlock the characters I want.

  4. #4
    The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWaltz View Post
    I don't know if heroes are over-priced; it seems about average for F2P games to have some heroes at the $10 range; not to mention the DC license isn't cheap. My beef is that since I don't want to spend actual cash on heroes, I end up having save all my merit for heroes and can't buy any of the amps, mods or stolen powers, because then I wouldn't be able to unlock the characters I want.
    Tomorrow half price to mods and augment !!!!!!?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  5. #5

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWaltz View Post
    I don't know if heroes are over-priced; it seems about average for F2P games to have some heroes at the $10 range; not to mention the DC license isn't cheap. My beef is that since I don't want to spend actual cash on heroes, I end up having save all my merit for heroes and can't buy any of the amps, mods or stolen powers, because then I wouldn't be able to unlock the characters I want.
    I disagree. The champs in this game are wayyyyy overpriced. Outside of Doomsday, there isn't a single inexpensive champion to purchase with merit. Even when League of Legends only had like 40-ish champs, at least a quarter of those were at Doomsday-level prices.

  6. #6
    The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by jak1165 View Post
    I disagree. The champs in this game are wayyyyy overpriced. Outside of Doomsday, there isn't a single inexpensive champion to purchase with merit. Even when League of Legends only had like 40-ish champs, at least a quarter of those were at Doomsday-level prices.
    If i am not wrong, poison ivy, doomsday and joker (and posible gasjoker) are the cheaper champions, and with merit gain increased, i dont see a problem.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  7. #7

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    If i am not wrong, poison ivy, doomsday and joker (and posible gasjoker) are the cheaper champions, and with merit gain increased, i dont see a problem.
    At he very least there should be 1 inexpensive champion for each primary job (Carry, Support, Assassin, Tank, Bruiser).

  8. #8
    The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by jak1165 View Post
    At he very least there should be 1 inexpensive champion for each primary job (Carry, Support, Assassin, Tank, Bruiser).
    You dont seem to be considering the actual champion pool, ofcourse, if we talk about LoL and the lots of champions it got, they have like.. what... 6 Low price champ?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  9. #9

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    You dont seem to be considering the actual champion pool, ofcourse, if we talk about LoL and the lots of champions it got, they have like.. what... 6 Low price champ?
    Even when league only had 40-ish champs, there were a bunch that were either 450 or 1350 points. At least a quarter of all the champs were purchasable early on

  10. #10
    The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: Champions Pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by jak1165 View Post
    Even when league only had 40-ish champs, there were a bunch that were either 450 or 1350 points. At least a quarter of all the champs were purchasable early on
    Just for the record, we have currently 29 champions.
    Once the game gets closer to official release, the champ price will be reduced at somepoint.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •