Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: King Joffrey

King Joffrey

You and your ****** "bowl" haircut will not be missed

Re: King Joffrey

what You didn't read the books... I knew this was comin..BTW...Its his wifes grandmother that did it heh..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

speculation...But In my reading of the books...Jon Snow could be Danys brother ...Ned starks sister was kidnapped by the targareans...(( **** coulda happened..Bam Jon snow and Ned never reveals it because the Lannisters were killing all Targarean children))
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Dude, did you just spoil the murderer? Without spoiler comments? DUUUUUDE!

1. His haircut isn't a bowlcut.
    2. I missed him in the books and I'll miss him in the show. I don't like the character but there's no one you hate as much so there's just this empty "what am I going to do now?" feeling.
    Justice League Dark characters to add:
    [ ] Madame Xanadu
    [ ] Constantine
    [ ] Deadman
    [ ] Swamp Thing

Quote Originally Posted by fddazzed View Post
    1. His haircut isn't a bowlcut.
    2. I missed him in the books and I'll miss him in the show. I don't like the character but there's no one you hate as much so there's just this empty "what am I going to do now?" feeling.
    nope Cerci is by far more hateable

Everyone likes and hates different characters. My least favorite is Sam since I find him incredibly annoying.
    Justice League Dark characters to add:
    [ ] Madame Xanadu
    [ ] Constantine
    [ ] Deadman
    [ ] Swamp Thing

Cersi definitely fills the gap left by Joffrey after his death, just wait and see.

As for Jon Snow, I'm pretty sure he is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. That's one of the things I love about this series, Martin is so good at keeping the right secrets for a long time.

During the trailers they put out they do an aerial shot of a bay with a giant statue standing over the entrance to it, this is Bravos, And I can't wait till the story takes us there. No gonna say why cause spoilers, heh.
    twitch.tv/zlainfury - Usually stream between 7pm and midnight EST.

Quote Originally Posted by ZlainFury View Post
    Cersi definitely fills the gap left by Joffrey after his death, just wait and see.

As for Jon Snow, I'm pretty sure he is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. That's one of the things I love about this series, Martin is so good at keeping the right secrets for a long time.

During the trailers they put out they do an aerial shot of a bay with a giant statue standing over the entrance to it, this is Bravos, And I can't wait till the story takes us there. No gonna say why cause spoilers, heh.
    good info ......was RhAEGAR a targarean ?

Rhaegar is the eldest brother to Daenerys and Viserys. He is the one that Robert Baratheon fought and killed at the Ruby Ford to win the war and take the throne.

Lyanna is Ned Starks sister, who was betrothed to Robert Baratheon.
    Last edited by ZlainFury; 04-14-2014 at 10:53 AM.
    twitch.tv/zlainfury - Usually stream between 7pm and midnight EST.