Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a little upset

a little upset

I have tried to be very positive in all my post but Im a little upset now.. I purchased the elite founder pack before open beta... And being as Ivy prime was my fav I bought her with merit and then bought her classic costume with CC.. since day one of open beta all anyone has had to do to get the same costume is "like" them on FB.. well I liked them on FB back in October, and spent 650 CC on the classic costume, which everyone can now get for free..and has been able to get for free since open beta and can still get for free..Yet avfter submitting a ticket for this Im told I cannot get a refund on this costume purchase...Im not usually one to complain but I feel like Im being let down a bit here.. considering I spent 100 dollars and am about to go drop another 50 today for CC..And I have heard from other players that they sent in tickets about champ purchases that they suck with , being refunded..Sad vegetable
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Re: a little upset

Classic ivy was never enable to purchase after wipe. I bought ivy with merit before the promotion (but 400 merit isnt something to die for) so... can yiu explain exactly the problem?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

So basically you are saying that Ivy was part of the 100 buck pack, but anyone else got her for free....so us 100 bucks founders should get something else? I kind of agree.

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    I have tried to be very positive in all my post but Im a little upset now.. I purchased the elite founder pack before open beta... And being as Ivy prime was my fav I bought her with merit and then bought her classic costume with CC.. since day one of open beta all anyone has had to do to get the same costume is "like" them on FB.. well I liked them on FB back in October, and spent 650 CC on the classic costume, which everyone can now get for free..and has been able to get for free since open beta and can still get for free..Yet avfter submitting a ticket for this Im told I cannot get a refund on this costume purchase...Im not usually one to complain but I feel like Im being let down a bit here.. considering I spent 100 dollars and am about to go drop another 50 today for CC..And I have heard from other players that they sent in tickets about champ purchases that they suck with , being refunded..Sad vegetable
    Pre-open beta?

They gave you crisis coins for free, I'm not sure what you're saying here honestly.

Also if you feel let down, don't buy more coins.

Lyri, what he is saying is that he used crisis coins from his paid money founder's pack to buy Ivy and her Classic Ivy skin. Short time later, they announce that ANYONE can get that same champ and costume for FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by xocgx View Post
    Lyri, what he is saying is that he used crisis coins from his paid money founder's pack to buy Ivy and her Classic Ivy skin. Short time later, they announce that ANYONE can get that same champ and costume for FREE.
    As i said, ivy costume wasnt in shop when the game was wiped, they said they would bring it back in a way we all would love.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Why is this in the esports forum?

Quote Originally Posted by FTS_Nick3570 View Post
    Why is this in the esports forum?
    This....also who cares?
    Connect with me!

yeh wrong forum my bad, and perhaps I bought it just before the free thing (( costume)) but alas no need fer me ta whine I guess..

good thing krashys here to remind everyone how " positive" players respond to threads, I almost forgot how a " moba" player is uppose to act..