Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a little upset

Re: a little upset

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    good thing krashys here to remind everyone how " positive" players respond to threads, I almost forgot how a " moba" player is uppose to act..
    Bro, i still dont get it, the costume was never available after wipe, its imposible you ever got that, and why you just bring this now, anyway?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

I dunno, hell I coulda been drinkin and thought. bought it when. bought all the rest..kinda why I didnt repost on this thread for a week..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

You know all you have to do is go to Facebook, and select their OfferPop section, and get it even if you liked them from well before? This a time in which I have to say, "I can't believe how many idiots are out there".
    Introducing the Crisis Classic!
    Up to date Rules and Info

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

46 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

I dunno, hell I coulda been drinkin and thought. bought it when. bought all the rest..kinda why I didnt repost on this thread for a week..
    Yeah I wouldn't worry to much about it I am sure you still got your moneys worth.
    Playing @InfiniteCrisis with viewers. IC Coins giveaway every weekend PMish PST www.twitch.tv/kuwagtx
    YouTube - http://goo.gl/zFWkHf
    Please follow me on Twitter and let me know whats good! http://twitter.com/Kuwagtx

good thing krashys here to remind everyone how " positive" players respond to threads, I almost forgot how a " moba" player is uppose to act..
    To be fair, you made a spazz thread in the wrong forum section.

I"m more annoyed that now, after the wipe and beta, they patch today with the new achieves (or at least I got the email today about it) and low and behold gaslight batman is now a reward for simply doing the tutorial. Yet others are now out the time and money they spent on him. This is becoming a pretty messed up standard around here.

agreed. and the same goes for joker. I got him free because I own Arkham Origins. but he was also the closed beta reward. I feel we should have gotten something different for closed beta like a skin and hero of are choice.

You bought the pack you got her early. Stuff changes, to bad. And than you complain but buy more because?

This is obviously a scheme to get more offerpop agreements going on FB.

and then we buy more, because even though some of the community is ****, we still love this game.