Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Top 3 champions you hate going against!

Quote Originally Posted by Krighton View Post
    100% accurate and Agreed.

Anyone that disagrees either just started playing the game or is a veteran of the game plays him as his main. It sure is easy to say "he's fine, he's not broken, when you have 25 kills, 0 deaths and 15 assists."

Turbine has no clue how to fix this champion and honestly should be pulled to balance the game at least 90% of the problem would be solved.

Save this post, a year from now, Nothing will have changed.
    I disagree. After teams get scared and flash feeds and becomes a snowball yes he is unstoppable. Flash has allot of champs to stop him if they know how to play them really well. Even stop pro flashes. Nms after lv 6 can stop the flash. Yep. Didn't expect that. Takes good layout of the map awareness to achieve that. API (flash worst enemy!), GLJ, Superman prime after lv 6, Doomsday, mecha superman, ww prime before the change. Aquaman.

If people know any other stops for flash let us know.

Nightmare Batman: Simply because I main ADC's and seem to be the target number #1 for his ulti.

Flash: Broken as duck, enuff said. But can be stopped early, otherwise he will just wreck people.

Atomic Poison Ivy: Her root and slow is just god damn annoying combined with her tankyness, GG.

Cyborg has no escapes. Least troubling of the ranged marksman/carries imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrilege View Post
    Flash has the same cons as most assassins do: He needs to snowball early, otherwise he's pretty bad. When I play Flash I play conservatively until I can farm up and can secure some kills safely.

I'm surprised nobody is saying GasCat... she's my #1 hate to go against by miles. Having a stealth champ appear and 100-0 you in under two seconds doesn't give much leeway. I've seen good GasCats feed off of the solo lanes and by the time she starts coming for me (as a marksman player) I get instafragged.

Stealth is anti-fun for me
    Stealth is so fun, i always get to manage a gascat, maybe because im always using armors, and xray vision. While agree to the poibt where he has the cons and pros, he is a PD champion, and with that annoying passive and the Q, flash is the only champion that we all agree in having complains (untill BB comes )
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Krighton View Post
    100% accurate and Agreed.

Anyone that disagrees either just started playing the game or is a veteran of the game plays him as his main. It sure is easy to say "he's fine, he's not broken, when you have 25 kills, 0 deaths and 15 assists."

Turbine has no clue how to fix this champion and honestly should be pulled to balance the game at least 90% of the problem would be solved.

Save this post, a year from now, Nothing will have changed.
    Ask any of the pros. Flash is overrated. He's good but he's no where near API. Like I said if flash was broken he would have won every pax game he was picked. No he lost. Hard.
    Last edited by Valafar; 04-18-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
    Ask any of the pros. Flash is overrated. He's good but he's no where near API. Like I said if flash was broken he would have won every pax game he was picked. No he lost. Hard.
    Yayyy. I feel like a pro with your last comment. Thanks lol.

1. Green Lantern
    2. Batman Prime
    3. Doomsday

They are the most I feel annoyed against, either being too strong or being able to get away.
    Team World's Finest seeks Top Laner & Adc/Support combo.

Champion wishlist:
    [ ] Batman Beyond - AD Assassin / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Nightwing - with Dick Grayson Robin skin ~ AD Assassin / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Red Hood - with Jason Todd Robin skin ~ AD Ranged Assassin / AD Marksman
    [ ] Batgirl ~ AD Assassin / AD Controller
    [ ] Superboy ~ AD Enforcer / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Power Girl ~ AD Enforcer / AD Bruiser
    [ X ] Supergirl ~ AD Bruiser

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
    Not being balanced isn't the same as being broken, which is what you've been thinking since the first page of this topic.
    API is the closest example we have of broken in the game so far, and what makes her (almost) broken is very different than what makes Flash unbalanced.

Atomic Poison Ivy
    Nightmare Batman
    Gaslight Catwoman

Most people who hate Flash are

1. either chasing him because they think they can catch him .. which leads them to certain death by over extending ...
    2. or dont build any power armor and wonder why flash (who has blue scarab, psi and starheart) just melted them ....

To be honest .... GA can be just as dangerous .... think I was hit with a 1000pt crit today by GA .... yeah that was fun