Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Top 3 champions you hate going against!

1. Flash (when u get bruisers , controllers and enforcers that doesnt know he's threat no.1 , be prepare to face a fed flash)

2. Atomic poison ivy (how come other enforcers cant be as tanky as she is even built with the same item ?)

3. Atomic wonder woman (a long range nuke from across the map , really ? at least superman doesn't come flying with a chain d.i.l.d.o up your rear , and the reason she's even an assassin is cuz of that ult , other than that i dont see how she's an assassin since she need 2 skill hits for dmg which can be easily counter with a super speed the moment u see her coming and re-engage when she lost her rev)
    Last edited by Exiled98; 04-19-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Just Flash, I've seen some pop their E and dash straight across my turret to Q+W combo me. Also that ult is a b*tch at the end where it just noms down your hp. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    Not being balanced isn't the same as being broken, which is what you've been thinking since the first page of this topic.
    API is the closest example we have of broken in the game so far, and what makes her (almost) broken is very different than what makes Flash unbalanced.
    She was considered as OP when she first came, they nerfed her really big nerf, and i can count how many times i played against her (after nerfs/wipes/open beta), and never bothered me, of course she becomes annoying sometimes (yesh i said SOME) but there is nothing broken with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruwolf View Post
    Most people who hate Flash are

1. either chasing him because they think they can catch him .. which leads them to certain death by over extending ...
    2. or dont build any power armor and wonder why flash (who has blue scarab, psi and starheart) just melted them ....

To be honest .... GA can be just as dangerous .... think I was hit with a 1000pt crit today by GA .... yeah that was fun
    i don't hate flash, and as Kuzon said, he's not broken, it's just that he's a "#$%& PD Assassin, sometimes i wonder how could it be if they change him to AD (worst i believe) I wonder when are we going to get our next PD Assassin.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

In no particular order...

1) Flash. I feel like that goes without saying at this point, lol. Though on the plus side, I've played against bad Flashes.

2) Green Arrow and Cyborg, I found them on the same "spot" because they're both Marksman that I absolutely dread going against because I have never seen a poor player of either of these heroes (on an enemy team). By the time I get within range to get off a skill, they've already blown away my entire health bar.

3) Nightmare Batman. I generally don't find myself too concerned with assassins despite playing somewhat squishy characters, except for NMB. His ult is a nightmare (Ha) for so many reasons, he has a passive lifesteal, and combined with his speed boost skill and his slow attack, there's pretty much no way to escape him I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled98 View Post
    1. Flash (when u get bruisers , controllers and enforcers that doesnt know he's threat no.1 , be prepare to face a fed flash)
    Prob why he is getting fed ... there is always a better target than Flash .... sure if he runs and stays more than second . attack him .. but your time is better spent on killing a champ you know cannot outrun your entire team .... he becomes a problem when he causes teams to lose focus on ....say a gascat or borg who ends up shooting in the back or removing your spleen with some gasclaws

Considering Harmony

I agree with Flash and API. Also a good cyborg player will one shot you so quick when they can feed in their lane. And if you see a cyborg getting kills, you HAVE to start buying armor, but it never seems to matter. He still just one-two's you.

The Champ I have a real hate on for is Doomsday. I know he's not anywhere near on the same level as some of the aforementioned champs, but I hate how many times I've seen Doomsday with a full Lobo's Chain and NO OTHER TANK ITEM at all and still never die. Just wade into everyone, stomp, and charge, and NOT DIE. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbungle74 View Post
    The Champ I have a real hate on for is Doomsday. I know he's not anywhere near on the same level as some of the aforementioned champs, but I hate how many times I've seen Doomsday with a full Lobo's Chain and NO OTHER TANK ITEM at all and still never die. Just wade into everyone, stomp, and charge, and NOT DIE. Crazy.
    Well Lifesteal on Doomsday is scary if has a good build around it (He gets steal of each target damaged). If I don't need to be a main tank, Soultaker's is an early grab for me. Doomsday's Ult also has 20% AD reflect and increased armor, and damage. I pair that with the 40% I get from my modded Suit of Sorrows. For some reason turrets only tickle.

Best way to kill Doomsday, nuke with PD, or kite him. His natural power armor is so low, it's scary. Take advantage of it early, and you will win the game.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruwolf View Post
    Prob why he is getting fed ... there is always a better target than Flash .... sure if he runs and stays more than second . attack him .. but your time is better spent on killing a champ you know cannot outrun your entire team .... he becomes a problem when he causes teams to lose focus on ....say a gascat or borg who ends up shooting in the back or removing your spleen with some gasclaws
    more often that not thats not the issue but too many games i had i see the bruisers, enforcers and controllers dont even care that Flash is W for free on every squishy on his team and they already spent their CC or peel on enemy tanks or other bruisers which give a big omg. No doubt flash can be shut down hard pre-6 but if i had to choose killing flash in a team fight or a dps i choose to nail that red spandex first.

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    Best way to kill Doomsday, nuke with PD, or kite him. His natural power armor is so low, it's scary. Take advantage of it early, and you will win the game.
    Thx Dyce. He's just a monster. A superman killin' monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbungle74 View Post
    Thx Dyce. He's just a monster. A superman killin' monster.
    I am an avid Doomsday player. I cringe whenever I see a team heavy with high power damage.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!